Unexpected Events and Desperate Pleas.

It was a dreary Wednesday and Tyler was still high on happiness from his dates with Josh this week. Just a couple of days ago he had the privilege to fall asleep in Josh's arm, but woke up to an empty bed and a note on the other side of the bed. He remembers the messy handwriting scrawled across a crumpled piece of paper:

Had to go to work and didn't want to wake you, you look cute while you're sleeping by the way. Text me sometime.

P.s. Good morning beautiful and have a great day.

Now he's smiling like a fool and high off this week's memories as he finishes putting on his outfit, a frown only tugging at his features when he remembers Josh's last text.

'From Josh: I won't be making it to your show tonight, I have a meeting that's expected to run late. I'll see you Saturday? Save all your good moves for me ;)'

He and Josh may have only been on two dates and causally flirt, but that's as far as things went. Tyler's been used before and he's not looking to jump into a relationship too fast, but Josh makes him feel different in a way he can't explain.

"Tyler! You're up next. Hurry up!" Pete said walking into the small boy's dressing room. Tyler rolls his eyes with a small smile as he check his appearance in the pastel pink vanity surrounded with bright lights. Tyler felt like a princess.

"I'm coming!" The smaller boy yells back as he adjusts the straps on his outfit one last time before striding out on stage. The lights a soft pink illuminating his silhouette. A random beat playing as he does an old routine he hasn't done in awhile.

It wasn't the same without Josh's eyes following Tyler's every move and throwing a ridiculous amount of money to prove his dominance.

Tyler drowned out the desperate pleas from the men surrounding the stage as money was threw his way. He internally groans when he realizes he will probably have to give some stranger a lap dance tonight. He used to do it without problem, but he's become accustomed to the way Josh holds him delicately and respects the boy's every rule.

Tyler was twirling skillfully on the pole as his thoughts were clouded with blue hair and gentle eyes.

The lights started to slow down and become more consistent as the song came to an end

The lights started to slow down and become more consistent as the song came to an end. Tyler stood from the pole he was gripping and smiled while collecting his money and walking back to his dressing room.

The pixie like boy was putting his money into his duffle bag that contained his normal clothes he would be changing into, when Blonde hair peeked through his door.

"You got a buyer," Pete said as Tyler nodded slowly and left to meet up with his client. It was an older man probably in his mid 40's. He was short, but still taller than Tyler with receding black hair.