Flawless Blue Hues and Date Night

Tyler couldn't keep his legs from shaking as he chewed at his lip nervously.

5:30 pm

He only had thirty minutes to get ready for his date with Josh and he was about to pass out. His head was swimming and he felt so faint. It felt like a super powered vacuum was in front of him, sucking the life out of him. It was like Stanz himself was sucking the very soul from Tyler's vessel.

He slowly unwrapped the fluffy, white material from around his waist as he tossed it into his hamper. He reached over to his bedside table and grabbed his vanilla bean and burnt brown sugar lotion before applying it to his freshly shaven legs, and pulling on a pair of lacy, blue panties adorned with small white bows.

When Josh said be casual did he mean casual- casual, business casual, comfortable casual, slightly dressy casual? What did he mean?

Tyler feels stressful tears prick at his eyes as he becomes overwhelmed. He forces himself to sit on the side of his bed before taking deep breathes to calm his shaking frame.

Once he regains a little bit of his posture, he stands up and grabs a pair of black skinny jeans that fits him like a glove, and makes his ass look good.

He slips the jeans on jumping around, and hopping as he tugs the tight material over the curve of his butt. Once he has the jeans on he does a few squats to loosen the material and makes it fit his butt perfectly.

He pulls on a black shirt that only shows off an inch above the waistband of his pants, and slips on a light blue button up to top it off.

He slips on his black vans and smiles at his appearance in his full length mirror. He walks over to his vanity without checking the time as he apply's his favorite lip gloss color.

Nude pink.

He hears a knock and quickly yells a, "it's open!" He continues to search for his favorite mascara as he hears his door open.

"You ready?" He hears Josh's melodic voice fill his ears like his favorite song as he smiles, "a few more touches."

Josh stands with a banquet of rainbow roses in his hands as he watches Tyler apply his mascara. He smiles softly watching every stroke of Tyler's hands, and admiring his every move. Tyler smiles at himself in his vanity as he sprays his favorite marshmallow perfume, and turns to see Josh.

The smaller boy's jaw drops as he takes in Josh's appearance. He's wearing black skinny jeans as well, but he's wearing a fitting white button up with the shirt sleeves rolled up enough to reveal a bit of his colorful tattoo.

He's leaned against Tyler's kitchen entrance with a smile on his face, holding roses for Tyler.