Surprises

Tyler was nervous when he put on his outfit for the night. White lace that left very little to the imagination.

He cringes slightly remembering that unfortunate night with the abusive stranger. He didn't want to give out private dances anymore.

His song starts and he walk out on stage going straight towards the pole licking his lips and swaying his hips. He blocks everyone else out. This is the only thing he knows.

He wraps his small hands around the cold pole and slowly climbs it. He slolwy starts to move his body in a wave like motion as he looks down at the white scratches covering the black floor.

 He slolwy starts to move his body in a wave like motion as he looks down at the white scratches covering the black floor

Ths crowd cheers, but he ignores it as he concentrates on holding himself up. He slowly slides down the pole as he arches his back to give the crowd a better view of his ass, and lands in a split putting his hands behind his head and slightly bouncing.

The lights blinding his vision as his hands roam his bare torso. His head is thrown back against the pole as he bites his lip.

He skillfully twirls around the pole as his body moves gracefully. He loves dancing, but he's starting to think this isn't the job for him. Tonight was Saturday meaning Tyler would more than likely have to give some random stranger a lap dance.

He really didn't want to do it anymore. He wanted Josh and Josh only. He's fallen in love with how Josh treats him. He's grinds on the pole slowly as he smiles thinking of his boyfriend.

The song came to an end and he grabbed his money before dragging himself to his dressing room.

He sighed as he mentally prepared himself to dance on this stranger. He just hoped whoever it may be is respectful.

He pranced to the backroom after Pete quickly told him he was expected in the back room. He slowly opened the door and saw vibrant pink hair sitting in the chair. Tyler was interested nonetheless. It made him think of Josh. A dopey grin making itself apparent at the thought of the boy.