Good Morning Kisses and Important Conversations

Josh stretched and let his eyes flutter open with a yawn. His brows furrowed when he realized he wasn't at home in his bed, but he quickly smiled when he heard humming; Tyler humming.

The pale man slowly set up and watched Tyler twirl around in front of his stove as he flipped whatever he was making. Josh quietly made his way towards the boy's swaying frame and delicately placed his hands on Tyler's hips.

Tyler jumps in surprise with a loud gasp as he quickly turns his head to look at Josh, the man standing behind him only chuckles as he looks down at the smaller boy with nothing but fondness.

Tyler goes about flipping the pancake in the hot skillet one more time before turning the stove off, and setting the pancake on a stack of others.

He quickly turns in Josh's arms biting his lip and shyly looking up at the taller man. "Morning Joshie," Tyler's soft voice filled the comfortable silence almost sending Josh to cloud nine.

Tyler reached up and connected his soft lips to Josh's as he stood on his tip toes. Josh left his hands lightly on Tyler's hips as the younger boy pulled at the man's blue hair.

Josh pulls away with a bright smile as he looks down at Tyler, "morning babyboy." Tyler was practically glowing with the memories of last night long gone. All he could think about was the man in front of him.

"Let's eat before the pancakes get soggy," Tyler laughs taking the plate of pancakes to the already set table with Josh trailing behind.

Both boys get two pancakes a piece and load them down with maple syrup and their choice of fruits, except banana's. They hate banana's.

"Ty, they are really good. They're so fluffy and sweet. You're like a pancake God," Josh joked as he stuffed his face with fork full of pancakes.

"You're such an idiot oh my god," Tyler chuckled as he finished up his pancakes; Josh not far behind.

They both take their dishes to the sink as Josh helps Tyler wash them. Tyler scrubbing and rinsing while Josh drys them and puts them where Tyler tells him to.

Once everything is cleaned up and their stomachs are full Tyler leans into Josh's muscular frame. Josh leans down with an approving hum as their lips meet in a maple flavored sticky kiss.

Tyler pulled back laughing as he pecked Josh's lips one more time. They were just so tempting. They felt safe. The more he kissed them the more he felt at home and that scared the small boy like no other.

"Tyler can we talk?" Josh says timidly as he bites at his lip and looks into Tyler's eye with a serous expression. Tyler's nerves went into full flight mode at these words but he nonetheless nodded.

He silently followed Josh to his bed as he thought about how Josh was going to tell him that this isn't what he wants. That he didn't mean to get involved with Tyler in the first place. Maybe he'd let him down easy, maybe.

"Tyler, I don't know how to say this. I-" but he stopped as he noticed small tears streaming down the slim boy's face and wobbling lip.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Josh said pulling Tyler closer to his chest as the small boy burst into a loud sob.

"I know what you're going this say. I don't want you to leave me Josh. You're one of the very few people that treat me right. I don't want to lose the way I feel when I'm with you," Tyler cried as he held Josh tighter.

"Tyler, baby, I'm not leaving. I was going to talk to you a bout a relationship, because I know you aren't fond of them. I really like you, Tyler. I'm not leaving unless you want me too," Josh said hugging the small boy to his chest.

Tyler pulls back and clambers into Josh's lap as he sniffles, "you really mean that?"  He blushes when he notices that every time he's with Josh he ends up in the man's lap.

"Yeah, I do. Tyler you're so beautiful. From the way you hold yourself, you're hard headed and stubborn. Tyler you can give me a lap dance without blinking an eye, but when I ask you on a date you blush and stutter over your words. You're so different and I usually don't look for relationships, but I'd love to call you my boyfriend," Josh says kissing  the small boy's cheek.

Tyler chuckles as he leans down and kisses at Josh's neck, "who would have ever thought the self made famous billionaire, Josh Dun, would fall for a flimsy stripper like me."

"You're so much more than a stripper, besides you don't strip. You just dance, you're a dancer," Josh says quietly and Tyler smirks when he feels Josh's adams apple move against his lips.

"Why do you do that?" Tyler asks between trailing kisses down to Josh's exposed collarbone.

Josh's eyebrows furrow in confusion at the boy's words, "do what?"

"Every time I say something bad about myself you shoot it down and make me look like
Something I'm not," Tyler sighs as he leans back and looks into Josh's eyes.

"That's because you're not anything but amazing. You amaze me all the time. You're holy." Josh says pressing a loving kiss to Tyler's neck.

Tyler just nods as he kisses Josh and pushes him back against his pillows. Tyler lays on top of Josh's body as they kiss slowly, but passionately.

Josh is the first to pull away as Tyler leans his forehead down to rest upon Josh's.

"So is that a yes?" Josh's says slightly chuckling as Tyler's eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Josh says with a bright, hopeful smile.

Tyler's heart melts as he looks at Josh beaming up at him. How could Tyler tell him no? He couldn't, so he shakes his head yes before connecting their lips in a chaste kiss.

"Let's cuddle, yeah?" Tyler says shyly as Josh admires Tyler's blush. He loves when Tyler's cheek flush the faint shade of pink.

"Yeah come here, clingy," Josh jokes as he holds his arms out for Tyler. Tyler rolls his eyes as he falls into Josh's open arms.

They snuggle into each other as they wear the goofiest smiles.

__{A/N}___

Pokémongo has taken control of my life.

I'm just going to leave this here:

You're welcome ;)