Epilogue

Josh wakes up to see his love laying splayed out on their huge bed as the sun illuminates his sun kissed skin.

Little snores escape his slightly parted, pretty pink lips as he admires the sleeping beauty. Even after being married for three years he can't get over how beautiful his little dancer is.

"Baby, wake up," Josh's gentle voice rings through their bedroom as Tyler lets out a small whine and cuddles closer to the man.

"Shut up, I'm trying to sleep," he mumbles as Josh places a kiss upon his love's head.

"You're so beautiful," Josh mumbles as he pulls Tyler's face up to meet his gaze, "so beautiful."

Tyler blushes as he swats at Josh's bare chest, "it's too early for you to be cute, I'm going to puke."

Josh only rolls his eyes as he leans in and captures Tyler's lips in a kiss. What started out as pure intentions led to much more.

Tyler quickly clambered into Josh's lap as he places his hands in the older man's hair and Josh's hands goes to pull at his waist.

Tyler has Josh pinned against he headboard of their bed as he hungrily kisses Josh. The older man lets out a whine as Tyler grinds his hips into his while biting at his bottom lip.

No matter how many times they've seen each other; they can't seem to ever get enough of each other. One look into each other's eyes and a new hunger is formed and it seems to be unsatisfiable. They can't get enough of each other.

"Daddies!" A little girl with auburn hair and hazel eyes yells as she flings the door open and jumps into the bed with Tyler and Josh.

"Good morning, Flor," Tyler says as he hurriedly pulls away from Josh and settles back into Josh's lap with the girl in his lap.

"That's princess Florence to you," she declares sassily as she flips her hair over her shoulder.

"Sorry your majesty,I hope you'll forgive me," Tyler plays along as Josh watches with pure adoration in is eyes.

"I guess I can spare your life this time," she shrugs casually, "you do make the prettiest flower crowns."

Tyler chuckles as he strokes his babygirl's hair, "you're so beautiful like your daddy Josh," Tyler mutters as Josh interrupts.

"No, you're beautiful like daddy Tyler," he says causing the little girl to squeal loudly.

"Both of my daddy's are beautiful, that's why I'm extra beautiful," she says proudly as she pulls at her pink tutu.

"You are so beautiful, princess," Josh assures as he kisses her forehead.

"Daddies, can we go get ice cream before dance practice?" She says innocently as she looks at Tyler with puppy dog eyes.

"You and your dad both know I can never say no to those eyes, it's not fair!" Tyler exclaims over dramatically causing the girl to giggle; little crinkles forming around her eyes just like Josh's does.

"I guess, we better get going. Go put your shoes on while we get ready," Tyler says as he gets up off the bed and watches her strut out and slam the door behind her.

"She acts just like you," Josh comments as he pulls on a pair of black skinny jeans.

"Yeah, well she looks like you," Tyler says as he pulls a plain black shirt over his head.

"Let's go feed Spooky and take our babygirl for icecream," Josh announces as he pockets his wallet and takes Tyler's hand in his.

"Let's go."

__{a/n}__

I was going to write the wedding, but it got so boring I changed it up to this. Hope I didn't disappoint.

I didn't really think this story needed an epilogue, but you lovelies wanted one, and I honestly wanted to write one last time in this fic.

I'm currently working on a new fic called H.O.L.Y it's super cute, but kinda sad and it's just really good okay.  It's single parent Tyler!  And new neighbor Josh!