Damn Babyboy

"Tyler!" Josh yells from his huge bedroom as the sound echoes through his oversized room.

"Yes?," comes Tyler's timid voice as he slowly climbs the huge staircase; his sock covered feet barely being heard.

Josh sits with a smirk as he awaits his boyfriend to pop his fluffy hair into the doorway like he knows he will.

"I don't trust you," Tyler declares as he narrows his eyes at the boy sitting on the bed in front of him playfully.

"Just c'mere I want to show you something."

Tyler slowly makes his way to sit next to Josh on the huge bed; Josh's shirt hanging off of his left shoulder.

"Listen," was all Josh says as he presses play and the unmistakable voice of T-pain plays through the speakers. Josh plugs his phone into the aux chord and amplifies the song.

"Seriously?" Tyler giggles as ' I'm in love with a stripper' plays.

Josh only smirks at the smaller boy, "well show me what you got?"

It's Tyler's turn to smirk as he crawls into Josh's lap attaching his lips to the skin just below Josh's ears.

"My pleasure," he purrs and begins to slowly rotate his hips against Josh's. Josh is only in grey sweatpants that hang low on his waist, and Tyler's only wearing Josh's NASA shirt that goes to his mid thigh and light blue lacy panties.

They exchange giggles as Tyler playfully kisses at the older man's neck; feeling his Adam's apple move while he sings the words to the song playing:

"Got the body of a goddess. Got eyes butter pecan brown I see you boy; Droppin' Low."

Tyler can't help but to giggle because Josh actually knows the words to this song, "hey Josh?"

Josh stops singing and turns to Tyler with a wide smile, "yes, babyboy?"

Tyler can't help his small giggles as he cocks his eyebrows at the older man, " how do you know the lyrics to this song?"

"My mom used to dance in the living room to all kinds of songs and this one was one of them. I used to join, It was a mess," Josh admits as Tyler laughs hysterically.

"Baby Josh dancing to 'stripper' songs with his momma? I demand videos," Tyler chuckles.

"Remind me to never let you meet my mom," Josh says semi- serious as he leans forward nipping at the exposed skin on Tyler's collarbones.

Tyler squeals as he nuzzles his head into Josh's shoulder and let's out small, breathless giggles against Josh's bare shoulder. Tyler can't help but to realize the last couple of months with Josh has been the best of his life. He feels loved again, he feels happy.

"Move in with me?"

Tyler freezes and pulls back to look at Josh wide eyed and surprised, "w-what?"

Josh huffs as he lets out a small sigh, "move in with me. I want to wake up with you every morning and have your clothes hanging in my closet. I want to kiss you on my way out of the door on my way to work in the morning and come home to hold you in my arms as we fall asleep. I just want you everyday that I can get."

"Yes," tyler says automatically. He knows this is what he wants too. His hearts flutters as Josh grins widely up at him and the crinkles by his eyes appear.

"I love you," Josh says quickly standing up and spinning Tyler around as the younger boy's legs lock themselves securely around Josh's hips.

Tyler squeals as everything becomes blurry and he holds on tight to Josh, " I love you back."

"I guess we should go get your things tomorrow?"

Tyler shakes his head as he leans down to peck Josh's lips, "yes, but you can let me down now?"

___{a/n}___

Ahahahahaha this story is taking a turn for the worse because I'm so focused on Little Wanderer😂

Someone look at me like Josh looks at Halsey.
( I lowkey ship Jalsey OOOooooppps)
#sorrynotsorry