Praying by the river

Dear Mommy,

I think this will be the last time that I will be going out, because daddy's got no money for gas anymore... He paid everything, plus the one that he spent when he went there to Davao to talk to you, so I will be here sitting and not moving for the next couple of days because I can't run without fuel..

But that is irrelevant as to what daddy did today.. We tried to go to T'Boli just to search for a sheep, that means we went sheep spotting, so that he can take pictures of sheeps, with me and daddy... I wish you were here so that we can be together in search for sheep... afterwards, we went to the river and prayed there.. together mommy, me and daddy... Mommy, I really do miss you.. I really hope that you will come back to us.. to me.. because I don't want any mommy but you.. I really long for you, I really miss you, I really love you mommy.. I really hope that you can read all my letters to you erichi25 lewispearljohnson because this is the only way that I can communicate with you.. Mommy, I really hope that you will reconsider your decision... Daddy really needs you now more than ever.. He really needs you more than you'll ever know... He really needs you more than you need anyone else... Just to give you a heads up.. Daddy is now assigned to Taciman/Sepaca starting this Sunday.. he will not be with the main TMT because he will be there up the mountain... Pastor Lito resigned his position at Sepaca, so daddy is his replacement.. but daddy will be under evaluation first.. but mommy, just to let you know.. there are a lot of people who prays for you than what you think.. There are a lot more people who prays for you than you can imagine.. so please... reconsider this.. Daddy believes in your talent, your skills, and you... He believes that GOD gave you a special gift that no one has, and daddy believes that it can be used better with the children at Sepaca.. Mommy, daddy wants no one else to be his partner but you, because you understand each other even without uttering any word.. you know him better than anybody else, he knows you better than anyone else, and it's only a glimpse of the eye that you can understand what he is trying to say..

Mommy, I really wish that we can all fulfill our mission to GOD.. I really yearn for you more than you yearned for anyone.. I really am hoping for you more than you hoped for anyone, and I really miss you more than you missed anyone.. and even though I am just a motorcycle, I really love you more than you loved anyone (except daddy of course because he loves you more than anything else). Mommy, I chose to give you my unconditional love, and there's no one I wish to give that, than you.. I hope you may want to feel that unconditional love again, as daddy and I have given you that... I love you mommy.. I miss you...

Love,

Midnight..