Another morning 8.2.2016

Dear mommy,

Mommy, I just woke up really early today, and I can't hear daddy speaking, maybe he is sick or something, or maybe just taking a break after what happened yesterday.

Speaking of yesterday, me and daddy went to the dam yesterday late afternoon until sunset, it was quite beautiful there, and I just wished that you were there too. But I couldn't help but notice that daddy was crying really hard yesterday, but instead of being hateful on why he cries about what happened, he was screaming your name saying how much he needs you right at that moment.

Mommy, I really need you too, so much that it hurts being without you everyday. The reason why I am putting up this letter is to convince you that you are actually loved and it's not true that no one loved you... You are always loved, especially daddy.. He loves you so much and he thinks the world of you.. There's nothing more I can hear from him except how much he misses you and how much he needs you right now especially that the burdens that he is carrying is killing him quickly, he lost everything already mommy, and he needs you.. I am also going to be "handed" over to tatay all because daddy can't afford to pay for my installments because he is really busy paying his debts now.

You see mommy, daddy is trying his best to fix himself just for you, he is doing and giving all the efforts to change himself all for you, he is doing this all for you, and while I am here sitting quiet, I couldn't help and wonder, why can't you see all his efforts for him? Mommy, I really love you, and I really miss you so much, even my sisters, I really miss them so much as well, and you have no idea or clue how much my heart aches every time daddy turns my engine on, because I know that during weekdays, he only goes out just to unwind to keep his sanity in check because he can't stand the pain of being confined in his personal space and room, WITHOUT YOU he is incomplete.

Love you so much mommy,

Midnight.