Daddy's Q & A portion of your book

Dear mommy,

Today, daddy posted on his other book, the book on how you two met for questions and answers.. I am also posting it here so I can help daddy too. I love you mommy.

Love,

Midnight

I would like to urge the readers to ask me questions about me and Erica, but not spoilers please because I want to write this book without spoilers.

The questions that you can ask is about:

1. Me = personal information, background

2. Some things about Erica

3. Some clarifications about this book

The reason why I thought about this is because there are some things that you should know about me before we can continue to the 50th chapter of this book, and I consider milestones as "achievements" and I also want to make this book interactive as well. You can directly send me a message through my inbox here on Wattpad. I always check my Wattpad every day and most of the time per hour. I will also be selecting good questions especially when it doesn't contain or ask me for some spoilers, I don't want the readers to have some spoiler moments, because to be honest, this book is not yet halfway through the whole story.

I will be updating this chapter when a question comes in, and I will continue to write the next chapter too which is the 50th chapter, and I have reserved something special on that chapter, and like I said, I consider the 50th chapter as a "milestone" of this book.

So you can no start asking questions to me via personal message, or in this case, you can check my Facebook profile and send me a message there.

See you next chapter! Happy reading...