Still resting 08.19.2016

Dear mommy,

With every day that passes by, my longing for you grows even stronger. I am wondering when will I ever see you again, and why is the world so unfair to us? Mommy, please, hear me out. All I just want is you and you alone. There's nothing I wish for in this world than to be with you mommy. I really love you and I really miss you. Right now, it rained really hard today, and I got a whiff of some rain water because I really need that. I haven't been to the washers before so I really needed to take some  "bath" but hopefully daddy will wash me one day so I can be squeaky clean again.

Daddy has been having trouble seeing lately, and I think his eyes are having problems, and seems that he is now sensitive to light and he doesn't open his eyes fully when walking around during daytime. But since daddy's room is near where I am parked, I heard daddy earlier today crying again. His crying is getting worse everyday and I know how he feels, that means that he is in much worse situation than he was before when you two found each other. Mommy, please, understand this, it is only you who was in daddy's mind, and there was nobody else. He never thought about having anyone else than you and it is you whom he planned to have a future with.

Love, 

Midnight

#bringTheFamilyBackTogether

#recocileTheFamily

#recocileFernaBellon