7.15.2016

Dear Mommy,

Yesterday, daddy did not go out of his room even after his classes online, but he attended the seminary class but did not get in time to hear the news tatay was announcing to the team. I just wished that you're here because all your dreams and prayers are now unfolding when you were still here mommy. I really wish that you're here because there are a lot of adventures to take since we are now called "TMT = The mission team" which means we will go out a lot and not be restrained by the premises of this compound.

Mommy, I am still praying for you that someday, our family will be whole once again. All my life, I just wished one thing, to have a family that is intact and unshakable. But I am really hurt that you are now gone. I really wish that you are the one who will complete this family, all because I really miss my sisters too. Mommy, I really really want you back. I really really hope you'll return, I really really am praying for you everyday.

Anyway, last night, daddy did not use me to drive around and I understand because the money that he earned is what he paid for his debts and there's nothing left for him. He went out last night using blue after his tire was replaced with a new one. I can hear daddy's cry from within wishing that you're still here just like old times, driving around strolling around town and anywhere using blue not worrying about crashing or falling down the mud or deep sand.

Mommy, I really hope that one day, you will remember all the happy moments that we had, all the happy days that we had and all the happy assurances that we all had as a family. I really really wish that our family will come together as one, once again... My consciousness is still fading I must say, but I still am holding on, because for one reason. I love you mommy lewispearljohnsonerichi25, Erica.. I really hope you will allow yourself to come back and be a family once more.

Love,

Midnight