I really miss you mommy 8.17.2016

Dear mommy,

I really did not expect that to happen earlier today, but I am glad that thing happened, but it only reminded me how much I really miss you mommy. I really wanted to see you, and I really still wish that our family will be back together again.

By the way, mommy, truth is, I am still worried and waiting that people will come and get me, but I guess daddy saved me from being taken away by some people. I don't know what he did, but somehow, nobody came here to take me away, so I guess daddy really saved me, but I don't know how. I just noticed daddy taking the tricycle earlier tonight, but I understand fully why he did that, because first of all, I no longer have any fuel. Daddy finished up my fuel the other day just to make sure that I will not be taken away by those people and secondly, he might be saving the reserve fuel for the trip to Taciman this coming Sunday when he goes to church. Mommy, I really wish we can do that together as a family, going up there to church and worshiping together as a family. And I also don't stop praying that one day, we can have our own peaceful living up there in Lake Sebu where no one bothers us, just us together as a family and taking care of our fish pen. Mommy, i really miss you so much, and I love you.. I really hope to see you soon.

Love,

Midnight

#saveMidnightsfamily

#bringTheFamilBackTogether

I love you navigatingmunchkinerichi25, I always do mommy...