Superbikes!!, but me :'(

Dear mommy,

So is another day, still without you, still longing for your love, still longing for your embrace, but still you're not around. Mommy, I really miss you a lot.. if you only knew how much, it's heartbreaking.. You might be feeling happy there, but here we are both daddy and me, still mourning your departure.. 

Anyway, as daddy and I went to Culonggolo to pray, on our way back, there was a pack of bikers that went speeding past us two.. I can't help but be amazed by their size, their speed and their sound. I can't help but get jealous of what I was seeing that moment, wishing that I can just join them.. but I am just a puny motorcycle that can't even reach 110 while most of them 110 is just a "jog" for them. Then I just noticed that daddy shed tears again, and I can't help but cry with him too. I can feel his pain, the pain of not being with you.. Mommy, I really wish and hope that you know that daddy loves you so much.. There's nothing more that he wishes for, but to be with you... and so as I. Mommy, it really hurts that you're not here.. Tomorrow we will be going up to Lake Sebu, but you're not with us.. and it breaks my heart that you're not with us going up there to help the tribes, just like you promised the LORD last February... Mommy, I really hope that you snap back to your senses and realize what you are missing..

By the way, Fluffy just talked to me again through my dreams, and she told me that she really is praying for daddy and you... She told me that she doesn't want a broken family... Mommy, Fluffy really is getting hurt too, especially that Fluffy only wants a family that is intact especially now that she knows how she lost her real mommy and daddy... Mommy, please... have mercy for Fluffy.. she just yearns for a complete family.. her daddy, you, her siblings and me.. Mommy, please, since you really care for us, your children... reconsider... I will tell you this.. daddy's the real deal, daddy's worth it... but he really needs you now... you're all he's got...

Love,

Midnight

PS. I miss you mommy erichi25