Another quick ride 7.22.2016

Dear mommy,

Today, daddy's mood was different. It has been a long long time since I saw him like this, but he is completely different today. It was like 4 years ago since I last saw him like this. No smiles, no emotions, empty and he looks tired. I am wondering what is happening to my daddy. 

Mommy lewispearljohnsonerichi25, I really wish you can see me, I really wish I can see you. I miss those times that you would just make faces just to make us smile, and I really miss those times that you would ask daddy where we will go next as daddy is not running out of adventures, even if we go back to the same place again and again. There are plenty of things that we can still do when you are here, but daddy is now seems stuck in limbo and don't even move even if he is moving his own body, his emotions stays in one place.

I don't know if people noticed it, but daddy is like an empty shell again, no emotions, his heart is just there to pump blood and there's nothing there.. His mind is constantly wandering, thinking about something, even his work is now deeply affected due to you leaving. Mommy, why didn't you think of us before you left? why didn't you think of us, your children before you left? do you think we will not be hurt by you leaving? Fluffy actually tried to talk to me, but she was in tears last night and could not utter one word, she just cried and I feel her deep sorrow right now, missing their daddy.

Mommy, I really hope that you'll wake up soon. I really wanted you to wake up soon. I really wish you'd wake up soon. People who knows you both and believes the truth is withheld are thinking that you are just being used.. If it's GOD's will, then there's sureness, but I can feel that there are doubts and constant questions.. Why don't you try to snap out of it mommy? and see what happens? The world is constantly seeking for riches and fame, but we only seek to serve the LORD mommy, that is what daddy's purpose on getting me in the first place, so that I can carry you both and tita bingka as well without any problems going up the mountains.

Mommy, I am praying that you'll wake up. GOD's will is without boundaries, but if it is not, there will be oppositions, and in many forms, especially what is in your mind. I just want to say this because I really care and I love you so much mommy.

Love,

Midnight