I wish you were here mommy

Dear mommy,

It has been days since I last wrote a letter, that's because I have been really busy taking care of daddy, going around places and trying to calm himself down, fighting his depression and the pain of not being with you... Especially after our first mission that should have been the 8 (Fluffy, Kiko, ate Squishy, Flipper, Pushienie, me you and daddy) of us going up the mountain with no one else.

Mommy Erichi25lewispearljohnson, I really wished that you were with us last Sunday on Daddy's first day as a "Pastor"... All he can utter is you becoming his wife, his spiritual support, prayer partner and last love of his life. Mommy, I really wished that you were here because only you have the hand and talent to get good pictures of us, especially when Daddy was on the pulpit preaching about GOD's grace towards us.

It was at the end of his sermon that he started to cry and the congregation saw what was happening, I saw them got "moved" by what he said about GOD's Grace... Mommy, I won't stop praying for you.. Mommy, there's nothing I wish more than our family being WHOLE.... You, Daddy and all your children that you loved and cherished... Mommy, please wake up... I need you mommy.

Love,

Midnight