10082016 - Taciman, Lake Sebu

Dear mommy,

Today, we went on a 2 day trip to Lake Sebu, and I can only wish that you are here with us. We took Puffy and Hoppie to the trip and they only stayed inside the bag because they don't want to be dirty for the rest of the day.

By the way mommy, tonight as I am writing this letter to you, we went on driving through the fog again at night, and we can't even hold back the tears remembering you as we are driving that twisty windy road to Taciman, and all that we here can wish for is for you to be with us again riding together as a family.

Anyway, Puffy and Hoppie did have fun planting some crops earlier, and they were really careful not to be seen by people because they are really shy to show themselves because you are not there for them when they were planting, but Hoppie did something really funny, as she ate the leaves of the "Palawan" as she was planting it, Puffy tried to do the same, but she said that she needs the cassava to grow so that she can eat it too when it's time to harvest it.

After planting, they cleaned themselves up and hid in the bag again, but I heard them crying again, and calling out to you saying "mommy, please be here, we really need you, we need our mommy, we need our family". Mommy, please listen to what my baby sisters are crying for, please listen to me as I also speak this from my heart. I really miss you mommy, I am still praying for you. I love you mommy..

Love,

Midnight

OUH&?g