Cry of despair 8.15.2016

Dear mommy,

I am now crying out of despair, because this is the last time that I will be with daddy, the ways that he did failed, his job failed him, everything failed him even though how hard he tried, everything failed him. Now I can feel the sorrow that he has in his heart, he really is losing everything.. Mommy, I don't want to lose daddy, I don't want to lose my family, I don't want to lose you.. Mommy please, save me.. save me mommy....

We went out for the last time just now, going to daddy's sanctuary and prayed there.. Mommy I really felt daddy's despair and sadness. Please, have a heart, I want my family back, he doesn't worry about himself to be honest, he worries about you, me and my sisters than him. That's always have been his prayer, to watch over us all than him. Mommy, please see through daddy's heart, you know it to be true that daddy really loves you with everything he's got. Mommy, there's no way that daddy won't try to let you down, he really loves you just so you know, and he has never doubted you all these times. Mommy, I love you.. and I really wish I can see you again.. I really miss you a lot..

Love,
Midnight

P.S. Please, if anyone can appeal to navigatingmunchkinerichi25 that her family desperately needs her more than ever, please do so, tell her that her family needs her more than anything in this world.. Help Midnight save his family from being torn apart, help his family be together again, show his mommy that the world meant to them when their mommy is with them.

#bringthefamilybacktogether

#saveMidnight

#saveTheFamily