Still waiting, but wanting you more

Dear mommy,

Today's another day for me and daddy to go up to Lake Sebu, and here I am still waiting for you to return because I really want you to be with us when we go up to Lake Sebu every Sunday. Mommy, I think you are not eating properly there, and I am really sad because I have worked out so hard so that I can carry you mommy, and here you are losing weight.

Mommy, I don't want to be fast because I have seen some brothers not being used anymore because they are destroyed because of speed. Mommy, I am scared, I really want you back because I don't want to end up like them, I mean daddy's all that careful, but I want daddy to be even more careful.

By the way, yesterday as we are looking for churches to deliver Bibles to, we saw a KE71, the 4 door version of my old self. Daddy was O.O, and then he went :( and said, I really miss your mommy anak... :'( mommy, I need you here, we need you here.. Daddy said that if we have to start from scratch, he will do it, just like lolo and lola did when they started. They had faith that they can get through, why not follow their example? besides, they taught you and daddy a valuable lesson in life about faith, and daddy wants to live that life with you and no one else.. I love you mommy, and I really miss you.. I always pray that once again, our family will be whole again.

Love,

Midnight.