Chapter 1

[EDITED]
Hello I'm Misha! And yes this was my first story, I reread it and cringed.

Honestly this story makes no sense, I just really wanted a story that came from my thoughts.

But the ending is cute, so that's something to looks forward too.

Lmao, you're probably skipping this like I always do.

Well, have fun reading!🌷

(B/F/N)= BestFriend Name
(Y/N)= Your Name
(E/C)= Eye Color
(H/C)= Hair Color

"(Y/N) Wake Up!!!" You heard someone yelled, your drowsy eyes, slowly opened, you saw your BestFriend on top of you. She had the biggest smile on her face.

"Mmm, five more minutes." you say as your eyes shut. "Ugh, I don't have time for this." You heard her say, then you felt her get off you. You assumed she just went downstairs.

You slowly started to drift back to sleep, when suddenly. "EEK!!" You yelped, as you felt a freezing cold, splash on your face to your stomach.

"OH MY GOD!!" You yelled. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" She chuckled. "Don't you remember, we're moving?"

(B/F/N) and You had been BestFriends since the 6th grade. You guys had first met in a dance studio. You guys took the same class. You two didn't realize you went to the same school.

You are both around 22. Once you guys turned 19, you guys moved out of your parents house, and moved in together. You needed to figure how to make money. And one day she showed this website called YouTube. You both thought it was a good idea.

That was 3 years ago, you guys now have around 4 million subscribers. You both decided to move, You guys were not fond of USA, mostly cause your guys dream was to live in London, it just seems nicer.

So, today was the day. You guys had found an apartment, or flat, in London, that was in your price range. Today, you had to be up at a good time, so you didn't miss your plane. You had already packed a few days ago. And put your furniture in the U-Haul, the day before. (A/N: I have no idea how moving works..sorry :P)