Chapter 14

"Hey, didn't know you would be on this flight.." Phil replied back. "Oh hi (Y/N)." You flinched. "Hi...Phil" you looked up. "Well, i'm going to go use the bathroom, and I think Dan is getting worried. "Oh Okay" (B/F/N) said grabbing her phone.

You looked over at Dan, and he seemed to notice you staring. You gave him a little wave, and he gave you a little cheeky smile, before waving back.

*le time skip*

You flopped on the couch. "It's so nice to be home!!" Your words muffled by the cushions. "Yep-" she stopped by the sounds of banging going up the stairs, and words, but were muffled by the walls.

"Who is going to be up at 2:45am!?" You spat out. "Um..us?" "Yeah, but we just got off a plane!" You glared. "K, true"

You walked up to the door, and flung it open. "Can you not do this at-..." Your eyes went wide at what you saw. "Nope, not today." You slammed the door.

*Dan's POV*

Phil and I just got to the flat. Phil being him clumsy self, dropped his suit case, and it started going down the stairs, as it made a loud banging sound. "Phil you twat, it's 2:30am, be careful" "Aah, I'm sorry" Phil said in his British tone.

Phil grabbed his bag, and started walking back up the stairs, when we heard a door open. "Can you not do this at-..." It was (Y/N) her eyes grew big, as did mine. "...Nope, not today" she said as she slammed the door.

"Was that?" Phil questioned. "I think so." I replied back. Phil threw his suitcase on top of me. "Agh, Phil!? The hell are you doing!?" I yelled. Phil ran up to the door, and knocked somewhat eager.

*Your POV*

"What was it?" (B/F/N) asked. Then there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it!" (B/F/N) yelled as she ran to the door. She opened the door, "..P-Phil?" She stuttered.

"So it was you guys!" He replied. You looked behind Phil, to see a struggling Dan with suitcases. You rolled your eyes, and got up to help him.