Chapter 21

*Le time skip*

*Your POV*

You walked into your room, not talking to anyone on the way there. You heard someone following, but didn't care. You sat your stuff down, and flopped on the bed, hugging your pillow.

You heard a knock on the door. You looked over at Dan in the doorway. "Hey can I come in?.." "I guess." You turned around not really wanting to talk.

"So, do you want to talk about how you found out?" He asked softly sitting on the bed next you. You started to say until (B/F/N) ran into your room.

"Ohmygawd I've been dying to tell you what happened while you were gone." She squealed. You rose up, and forced a smile, you could see at the corner of your eye, that Dan could tell you were faking.

"Go on." You said calmly. "So, since Phil and I have been hanging out a lot, we went on a date, and he asked me to be his girlfriend!!" She said very excitedly. "Oh wow that's great." You said, as happy as you could.

"I know right!! And maybe when Mark and Cat comes to visit, we could do a little squad night. You looked down. "U-uh (B/F/N) maybe-" Dan said quickly. You got up, put on your jacket, and started heading out the door.

"Where you going??" (B/F/N) asked. "I'm going to go get coffee." You walked out the door. "I'm coming with!!" Dan yelled, running behind you.

*Le time skip*

You walked into the coffee shop, with Dan panting behind you. You ordered and sat down. Dan sat in front of you. "Why did you come?" You said looking down. "I don't want you to be alone." You could feel him staring.

"What if I want to be alone?" You looked up at him. "I don't see why, I don't want to be alone, when I'm sad." He looked you in the eye. "Well, not everyone is you Dan." You looked out the window.

You could see him glaring. "Fucking hell I've had enough." He let out. "Listen all I want to do is help you, you don't have to be a damn dick (Y/N)." He blurted. You looked down, tears forming in your eyes.

"Oh no. Gawd I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that, I know you're-.." Dan stopped, as you stood up, going out the door. "(Y/N) wait!" He yelled, as you kept walking.

You felt an arm around your shoulder, as it spun you around. "What!!?" You yelled, as tears came down your cheek. You stopped as a pair of lips fell on yours.