Chapter 11

We guys went out, and for Chinese food. They had a court yard, so we outside. Wade and Bob got something else, so they didn't come with.

Me and (B/F/N) sat down and started eating. Mark came and sat next to me. Dan and Phil ate at another table. "You did pretty good there (Y/N)" Mark said nudging me. "Heh thanks" i said stuffing your mouth.

"Um, oh yeah since tomorrow Vidcon is shorter than today, there's going to be a party, at the beach behind the hotel, I was wondering if you were going?" Mark asked, turning to me.

I looked at (B/F/N). She nodded. "Yeah sure, sounds fun" i replied. "Awesome" he smiled like a dork, it was cute. I've had a slight crush on Mark, but it wasn't that big.

Mark said he's was going to ask Dan and Phil, if they were going. As I watched, I saw them nod.

I walked up to them, and said I was going to head, to the hotel. Mark said he was going to back too, so he would join.

Dan and Phil waved as we left. "You know you guys are alike lot them." Mark said looking at me. "Yeah our fans, have told us many times" i laughed. As we reached the hotel. "K guys, I'm extremely tired so Imma go sleep" (B/F/N) said rubbing her eyes. "Okay" i replied.

Mark and me thought we should go to the beach, and just sit on the sand. The sun started setting, while mark and I just talked for awhile until.

"H-Hey (Y/N)?" Mark said stuttering. "Yeah?" "Well we've known each other for 3 years now a-and.." You looked up at him curious. "A-and I wanted to know if you would be my girlfriend?"

He turned away blushing very red, me probably had the same amount. "Of course!" He looked at me surprised. "Really!?" "Yeah, well I've liked you for awhile Mark.."

"I've liked you for awhile too (Y/N), I've just never had the courage to ask you.." "U-um, we should get home, it's getting dark." Mark said getting up, he grabbed my hand to help me up.

Once we were at the hotel, i turned to Mark. "So I'll see you tomorrow, at the party?" I said to him. Mark didn't go to the hotel, since he lived in L.A. He just stayed at his house.

"Yeah..but one more thing" "What is-" I was cut by a pair of lips, pressing on mine, "See ya tomorrow (Y/N)" Mark said biting his lip, walking away. I stood there shocked, but ran in, and walked into my hotel room.