Chapter 33

It's been 3 weeks since Dan lost his memory. Every now and then, he'll remember bits and pieces of him, but when he was a child.

We tell him a few stories, when he asks about something. "So I've been meaning to ask you, did you ever tell Dan about what y'all did?" She smirked.

"Of course not, I know that's what caused us to fight, but I feel like now it's unnecessary to tell him." You replied. "True."

You looked up from your phone, as you heard the front door open. You were hoping that (B/F/N) opened, and you weren't being robbed.

Luckily she had opened it, to see Dan. "Hey (Y/N), hi (B/F/N)." Dan smiled. "Hi Dan, come in." (B/F/N) stepped out of the way. Dan was wearing a sweater, since it was December and fucking cold.

"Hey (Y/N), I was wondering if you wanted to get coffee? You too (B/F/N)" He looked over. "Yeah sure, let me change first." "Okay."

You came out of your room, wearing a green, and red sweater, with black skinny jeans. "Okay let's go."

*Le time skip cause this story almost over 😜"

You walked to the nearest cafe shop. All the lights were out. "Awe damn, I think they're closed.." You said looking at Dan.

You saw (B/F/N) smirking behind you. "What's so funny?" You chuckled. "Well." She nodded towards the window, instructing you to, to turn around.

You looked back at the window, and that moment you saw the whole thing light up.

There were Christmas lights hanging all over the wall, the tables had Christmas colored chairs. "W-What?!" You gasped. You turned to (B/F/N), "Did you do this?" You asked. She shook her head, and pointed to Dan.

"W-Why?" You were so confused. "Because I week ago, Phil told I said things that were really bad to you, and even thought I cant remember, I knew I had to make it up." He smiled.

"Dan you didn't have too-" You were cut off. "I wanted too." You smiled, and jumped into his arms, while locking your lips.

*Dans POV*

(Y/N) jumped in my arms, while kissing me. I'm not sure if it was the kiss, or the sudden rush I got when she jumped onto me, but something clicked in my head.

All the sudden I remembered everything that has happened, from being born, to now. I broke the kiss, and looked at her.

"Is something wrong?" She asked. "No, actually everything's perfect.." I smiled. "Wait, what does that mean-" "I remember." I cut her off..again.

"And I'm so so sorry, for everything I said-" She smiled, and kissed me...again.

*Your POV*

"This time I cut you off." You giggled. You walked into the cafe, and bought some coffee. (B/F/N) forgot to invite Phil, panicked and called him outside. You laughed.

You sat in a booth. You put your head on Dans chest, while is arm was around your shoulders. You sighed. "I love you..so much (Y/N)." You blushed and looked up.

You kissed him on the cheek. "I love you too Howell."