Chapter 10

"WE JUST MET, AND YOU'RE ALREADY TAKING MY BESTFRIEND!?!" Dan yelled at you. Mark got up, to protect you.
"Nah it's fine, sit down Mark."

Mark looked at you confused, but he sat down. You stood up, and cleared your throat. You looked him dead in the eye. "Before you blame me, how about you check how strong your friendship is."

His eyes softened, but he was speechless. He looked over at Phil, you did the same. Phil had tears at the corners of his eyes. He ran away, but (B/F/N) chased after him.

Cat stood there, glaring at you. Dan crouched down and put his head on the table. You sighed. Pulled out a chair, and patted it. "Come here" he looked up, and sat next to you.

Cat tried to sit next to him, but you said, "No, No, Shoo, Go" you smirked. She was furious as she walked away. You heard Mark, Wade, and Bob laughing behind you.

Dan put his head on the table, while rapping his arms around, "I've should've known.." "Dan, it's fine."you said. "How? my BestFriend hates me!" His voice cracking a bit.

"Shush, he doesn't hate you okay, he just feels left out" you said staring at the mess next to you, "Wait, that's the reason, why? I could never forget him."

"Well you did earlier, and ever since you in a relationship, he's been left out." "Oh...you think I should break up with her?"

"Well um, we just met, but, if she makes you happy, I wouldn't, just make sure to include time for Phil." You said smiling.

He looked up at you. He smiled, the hugged you. It was sudden, but you hugged back. "Thank You, and I'm sorry" "Uh, it's fine." After that (B/F/N) and Phil came back. (B/F/N) sat next to you, while Dan got up.

Dan and Phil looked at each other for a couple seconds, then they hugged. Everyone awed, except Mark. He said "No homo" i playfully hit his arm. Dan and Phil smiled at you guys, then Cat came back.

"Hey Dan, wanna go eat?" She asked fluttering her eyes. "Uh, sorry Cat, but I want to hang out with Phil" Dan replied. "Oh okay" she glance at me, furious.

I just smirked, and stuck out my tongue. She walked off. "You guys wanna come eat with us" Phil said turning around looking at all of us.

Everyone nodded and headed out