Chapter 23

*Dans POV*

Phil walked through the door. "Hey! Did you find her?" "Is she okay" "Does she hate me?" I asked very quickly.

"Uh, Yes, Yes, and I don't know, sorry Dan." Phil said sitting down next to me on the couch. "It's fine, I'm just happy she's okay." I sighed, feeling that I could relax again.

"Oh, by the way, while you were 'visiting' (Y/N), Cat texted me, since you phone was off, saying that she was visiting soon." Phil said looking at me. "Oh..okay, Imma go see, is (Y/N) wants to talk." I got up, to go to the door across the hall.

*Your POV*

You walked back into the flat, (B/F/N) siting on the couch, turning to you with a worried expression.
"Ohmygawd (Y/N), why did you run out like that!?" She said worriedly.

You sat down next to her, and explained everything that happened..except the kiss. "Oh my, I'm sorry I didn't know." She said apologetically.

"It's fine, I don't really care anymore." You grabbed the remote, while sinking in the couch. Someone lightly knocked on the door. "I'll get it." (B/F/B) said getting up.

She opened the door, to see Dan standing there, looking nervous. "Oh hi Dan.." (B/F/N) said looking over at you. You rolled your eyes, focusing on the TV.

"H-Hey, (B/F/N) can I talk to (Y/N).." You could hear Dan stuttering. "Uh, yeah, sure." She backed up to let Dan in. You didn't even look that way, you didn't want to talk.

"(Y/N) please, we need to talk." Dan walked over to you. "Huff, why?" You turned to him. He looked at you sternly, "Talk. Now." He grabbed your wrist and lead you to your room.

Once you got in the room, he shut the door behind you. "Ugh, what the fuck do you want!?" You yelled. "Okay listen, I know what did was wrong..extremely wrong, but I want to apologize." He sat on your bed looking down.

"...go on.." You leaned against the door. He said he's before he started. "Okay..I'm sorry for what I said to you, I know you're depressed, about the whole Mark thing.." "And I'm sorry, for..kissing you..I just don't want it to be awkward between us..can we just forgot that happened?"

You looked at him for a minute, figuring out what to say. "Fine, I haven't told anyone about it, and I know you haven't since Phil didn't say anything." "And..huff..you don't need to apologize for me being a dick, I understand why you got mad.." You walked over to him.

"It's fine, can we just hug then get something to eat..I never got my coffee." He said opening his arms. "You're a dork." You hugged for a minute, then went back to the living room.