Chapter 19

You got up and changed into some clothes(Outfit above). Shane came out of his room, still sleepy. "Good morning sleepyhead." You chuckled. "Mm, good Morning (Y/N)" He slowly said.

You heard a ding, and looked at your phone. It was from Phil.
(P=Phil. Y=You)

[P: (Y/N) have you heard from Dan!?
Y: No? Why, did something happen?
P: Well he left yesterday, unexpectedly and didn't say why.]

Someone knocked on the door, when you were about to reply back. You got up to answer the door, while writing a reply.
Y: Omg, well have you asked (B/F/N) if she heard anything?

You opened the door, and looked up from your phone. Your phone dinged again but you didn't look at it. It was Mark. (Gotcha Didn't I?;))

"Wha-at are you doing here?" You said slowly backing up. He grabbed your arm. "Please...I'm sorry." He pleaded. You laughed. "Oh my, are you serious? No fucking way." You said sternly.

He pulled your waist and started to roughly kiss you. "Ah, what the fuck! Stop!" You said in between breathe. "Don't leave me" He said still kissing you. You tried to pull away, but he had such a tight grip around you.

All the sudden, you didn't feel his hands around you. You opened your eyes, and saw Dan..punching Mark. "Ohmygawd Dan!" You grabbed his arms and held him back. "Get. The. Hell. Out. Of hERE!!" He yelled, as Mark got up and ran away.

Dan turned around, you looked at him for a moment, his hair was slightly curled. He hugged you tight. "I'm so glad you're okay!" His voice broke, you could tell he for was going to cry. "I-don't cry, I just got cheated on!" You chuckled.

"I know, but people who cheat, are usually fucking crazy, and you don't know what they'll do if you leave them, even though they did something wrong." You looked at him and saw tears in his eyes. "I just, when I saw what he was doing to you, I got scared, like what would happen if I didn't come when I did, I see you as a sister (Y/N) I care so much!" He cried.

"Ssh, I know I'm fine, it's okay." You hugged him tighter. Shane walked out the door, with a bagel in his hand. "What happened out here?" He said as he bit into the bagel.

You face palmed, as you held Dan back from tackling Shane.