Chapter 5

(Y/T/N)= Your Twitter name
*le time skip a month*

It's been a month since you moved, nothing really changed, besides being in London. Then my phone made a notification sound. It was from Twitter. I swiped right, and put in my password. It was from YouTube.

They tagged (B/F/N) and me. I read what it said.
YouTube: Guess who's going to Vidcon! @(Y/T/N) @(B/F/T/N)
You Jumped up, off the couch, and tried jumping over it but failed, and fell on your face.

"OH MY GAWD (Y/N) DID YOU SEE-...fell off the couch again?" (B/F/N) said helping you up. "Heh, yeah, but WE'RE GOING TO VIDCON" "I KNOW" you two were so excited. You guys were never able to go, cause when it happened, you were busy, with something. You always wanted to go.

This time you could, you didn't have anything to do, this time. "Oh wait, what are we going to do for videos" she asked. "We could just vlog while we are there" "Yeah, let's do that"

*le time skip*

(B/F/N) and you flew to L.A. It was a day before Vidcon. Some YouTubers made a booth, for the fans to get merch, and get stuffed signed.

(B/F/N) and you, didn't make a booth. YouTube had contacted you and said, most of the time you would be on stage. They said, you would be on stage with other YouTubers, but they didn't say who. And, you would be taking pictures with fans, like the photo booth thing they have.

You checked into your hotel, YouTube for the first time, rented a whole hotel, for the YouTubers...well for Vidcon.

The moment you and (B/F/N) got to your room, you flopped on the bed. "I'm jet lag" (B/F/N) said going to the bathroom. "Mm, just try to sleep, we have a lot to do for the next couple days" you said drowsy. "Yeah, yeah" after that you fell asleep.