Chapter 25

"Oh hi Cat." You opened the door wider. "Hi..why are you here?" She said in snarky attitude. You smirked, got near her ear, and whispered. "I was in Dan's bedroom."

You scooted her out of the way, as you walked out, she stood there in shock.

*Dans POV*

I turned around, bearing my door open, seeing Cat. "Cat! Your here." I said happily, yet she didn't seem happy. "Why was (Y/N) in your bedroom?" She snapped

"Oh, she was helping me fix my hair, or decide which to pick" I said with a slight smile. She rolled her eyes. "Whatever are you ready?" She asked. "Uh, yeah." I grabbed my jacket, and we headed out.

We went to a nearby fair during the night, so we could see the lights. "You wanna take a pic?" Cat asked taking out her phone. "Sure." I leaned down to get in the shot.

It fell wrong. Every time I looked at Cat, all I saw was (Y/N). I knew it was guilt, from when I kissed her. I-I couldn't do it anymore. "C-Cat?" "Mmh, Yes?" She replied looking at me.

"I think we sh..should break up.." I said looking away. "What?! Why!?" She started yelling. "I don't know, just feel like, we aren't meant for each other.." "It's cause of that sLUT (Y/N) ISN'T?!?" She yelled louder.

"What? No!" I replied. "Sure Howell, I'll get my revenge on the tramp, and I'll get yOU BaCk-" She stopped, and fell to the ground.

Behind her, was (Y/N) holding a bottle slightly smashed from hitting Cat.

*Your POV*

I hit Cat on the side of the head, as she felled down I looked up at Dan. "(Y/N) What the hell!?" He looked panicked. "Okay, so I know this looks bad, and you think I was following you, but let me explain."

He crosses his arms waiting. "K so, Phil and (B/F/N) just got off their date, so they came here afterwards." "(B/F/N) called me saying she forgot her wallet, so I brought it to her." "I gave it to her, but I heard someone yelling, and I walked over and seeing Cat going crazy."

"I could tell, she was VeRy close to hurting you, so I grabbed a bottle from a booth, and did that, so yeah." He uncrossed his arms, and gave me a little hug.

"Thank you (Y/N), now we should probably go, before she wakes up." He looked down at her. "True." I grabbed his hand, and ran back to the flat.