Chapter 9

"I was wondering if you guys would like to hang out with us?" Phil looked at you with pleading eyes. You looked at (B/F/N) she nodded.

"Uh, sure." He smiled. "Great let's go" Dan said with his arm still around Cat, they were now in front of you three. You looked at Phil, he looked sad. You sighed. "Phil..what's wrong?" You asked touching his shoulder.

He looked at you, like almost he was going to cry. "Ever since they started dating I...I've been left out..a lot..Ugh that's why I've alway stayed close to Dan, so I didn't loose him, but.." You stopped him by hugging him.

"It's okay, I understand." You said. (B/F/N) got close to your ear,"Uh, do you?" She asked. "Shut up" you whispered back.

"Phil, how about instead of staying with them all day, you wanna come with us, we were going to fine Mark and them?" He looked over to see Dan and Cat, they didn't even notice they left us. You are could see the anger in his eyes. "Yes." He replied. "Okay, let's go"

Once you found Mark, you ran up to him. "Hey Mark!" You said. He turned around, and a smile was on his face. "Oh hey (Y/N), (B/F/N), and Phil?" He asked confused, cause he wasn't with Dan. "Oh yeah, I met Dan and Phil today, and um..Phil wanted to get to me and (B/F/N) more.." You said trying to of something.

"Oh okay" Mark said, smiling. You looked behind him. "Hi Bob, Hi Wade!" You waved to them. "Oh hi (Y/N), (B/F/N). Hi Phil" They replied. They waved.

You guys talked for a couple more hours, and you could Phil was happier. But that's when. "PHIL!!?" You heard someone yell, you looked over and saw Dan, running towards you.

"OH MA GOD PHIL!?!" Dan yelled "What's wrong Dan??" Phil asked confused. "WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO I WAS WORRIED?!" Then you saw Cat running towards you also. You saw Dan look at you, anger in his eyes.