Chapter 29

*Dans POV*

I cried silently while watching (Y/N)'s videos. "...I fucked up.." I choked as I said. Someone knocked on my door. "Go Away!" I yelled.

"Dan we need to talk." Phil said behind the door. I got up and opened the door. "What?" I spat. "I just talked to (Y/N).." He said nervously.

"Y-You did?" I was shocked. "Yeah, and she said she'll talk to you when she ready..just give her some time." My face lid up. "S-So she doesn't hate me!?" I quickly said.

"Doesn't seem like it!" He smiled. I gave him a big bear hug. "Thank you Phil.." I sighed. "Anything for you Dan, and I couldn't stand you being sad all the time." He laughed.

"Yeah, yeah whatever, I'm going to go take a shower." I said. "Okay." I walked back into my room.

*Phils POV*

As Dan closed the door, I turned around and stopped. "So I just lied." I face palmed.

*LE TIME SKIP CAUSE IM FUCKING LAZY+DANS POV*

I woke up the next morning, slightly happier than yesterday, knowing (Y/N) doesn't hate me.

I put on a shirt, and just left my pajamas pants on. I decided to text (Y/N), I really wanted to talk to her.

I just texted her a simple "hey.." Hoping she would reply, I went to the living room, to see Phil on his laptop.

"Hey Dan, can you go to the store and get more cereal?" He asked looking at me. "Did you already eat yours?" I asked. "Well..not mine.." He quietly.

"Phil you hzhhsisk." I babbled. "Sorry." He chuckled. "Fine, anything else?" "Uh no I think that's it." "Okay I'll be back."

I went back to my room, and changed into my usual black clothing. I walked out of the flat, stopping at (Y/N)'s door.

I sighed, and continue walking. I stopped at a cross way, when my phones made a ding. I grabbed it really quickly, while starting to walk.

I smiled really wide, when I saw it was (Y/N). I started to reply when I heard honking from what sounded like a car. I turned my head and saw a car about to hit me.
That was the last thing I remember.