Chapter 31

*(Play song when the mood is right)*

You couldn't believe what you heard. "No..." You heard Phil whisper. "I'm sorry, but he'll wake up in about 40 minutes." The doctor said walking out.

You looked down, trying to hold back your tears. You looked up at Dan, And pushed his fringe out of his face. Phil started crying louder, and (B/F/N) hugged him tighter.
(You better be crying)

"Why.." You whispered. Phil turned to Dan, with red eyes. "I'm sorry.." "I'm so sorry.." He looked at Dan, closing his eyes.

Around 35 minutes later, you all calm down a bit. Well, (B/F/N) and you at least. Phil was still crying. You looked up, as you heard shuffling from the bed.

Dan was moving a bit, like he was uncomfortable. Phil face lit up a bit, when he saw Dan move. Dan must've heard the moving, cause he opened his eyes.

He looked, confused, frightened, and scared. "D-Dan?" Phil calmly said. "Who? And who are you people?" He said obviously concerned.

"I-um, we're your friends, some really good friends in fact." You budged in, seeing this was to much for Phil.

"B-But, I don't know you..any of you." He said. "Yeah I know, that's cause you got amnesia. So you wouldn't remember us.." You said looking down.

"Oh..could you tell me something about me, and you guys" He asked you. "Uh yeah of course." "Your name is Dan  James Howell, you're 25 years old"

"You live with your bestfriend Phil Lester." You said pointing to Phil.

"You have a YouTube channel, that is named danisnotonfire" "Pfft, what kind of name is that?" He chuckled. "I wouldn't say that mister, you made it." You laughed. "Oh right.."

"Anyways YouTube is where you can make videos of anything, and post them." "What kind of videos do I make?" "How you're a fail at life.." You chuckled. "Well then."

"You have millions of fans, that love you so much, you wrote a book, with Phil, went on tour and other little stuff." You finished saying.

"Wow my life is great." He sat up a bit. "Yeah, I guess it is."

"Now where do you, and that other girl come in?" You opened your mouth to say, but that's when the doctor walked in.

"Ahh, great you're awake, we're going to do a couple scans on you, and then you can go home." He said coming towards Dan. "Can you guys wait outside." He asked turning to you.

"Uh yeah, of course." You were the first to leave, cause you couldn't take it anymore. That laughing that you did was fake, it hurt to know he didn't know you.

You slid your back on the wall, brought your knees to your chest, and cried into your hands.