Chapter 2

"...Oh my god, I almost forgot!!!" You jumped up. "Yeah, so you need get dressed and ready. We leave in 3 hours." You look down, looking at your pajamas, and you can feel your hair a mess.

"Oh heh right.." "Okay, so while you get ready I'll go make us breakfast" she replied walking out the door.

You nodded, and went to your closet. You pick out your clothes(outfit above). You were to lazy to fix your hair, so you just put your brown hair, in a messy bun.

You walked down stairs, seeing (B/F/N) in the kitchen. You eyed her outfit(other outfit above). You chuckled, you saw your laptop on the floor, and opened it up.

You checked the comments on yesterday's video. You smiled at most.

Comment: "Am I the only one, who thinks this is the female version of Dan and Phil???"
Replier: "Same!!"
Replier: "IKR!?"

Everyone said that (B/F/N) and you were a lot like these two guys named Dan and Phil. You didn't know who they were, till you watched a couple of their videos. You could see why people thought that.

I mean, you had brown hair you wore a lot of black, you liked llamas and where Dan had the sad face on his dimples. You had one mole where his was. So it just looked like a cyclops on yours.

And for (B/F/N) she had black hair, like lions She made a bunch of puns. And was very quirky.

(B/F/N) came into the living room, handing you a plate of food. She sat next to you on the floor, while you both ate.