Chapter 20

"Okay, pack your stuff, there's a plane they leaves soon, and I'm taking you home." Dan said pointing at my clothes.

"Okay...Dad.." You whispered. "What was that??" He questioned. "Nothing!" You giggled. You packed all your stuff, gave Shane a hug, and headed out the door with Dan.

*Le times Skippp*

*Dan's POV*

(Y/N) fell asleep. She was sleeping against my arm. She looked...cute. Gah! No Dan you can't think that way, you have a girlfriend! Well, people always say Cat, is just using me for views.

(Y/N) snored lightly while I was thinking, every time she did, I smiled like a dork. My phone went off, and checked the text it was from Phil. "Shit.." I whispered trying not to wake up (Y/N).

I completely forgot, that I had my phone shut off, and I never told Phil or (B/F/N) where I was going.
(D=Dan. P=Phil.)(You fucking know this)

P: 'Dan where are you!? I've called everyone, I'm worried!!'
D: 'omg I'm soo sorry, I had to come get (Y/N) cause something happened, don't worry she is fine! I'll tell yo what happened when we get off the plane.'
P: 'Thank God!! You're okay!'

I sighed and looked over at (Y/N) she was slightly blushing. I wonder why? Maybe something she is dreaming. I yawned, noticing I'm tired. I slightly put of my head against the window, trying to not move (Y/N), And fell asleep.

*Your POV*

'I like Dan.' You said in your head. 'What the hell, no you don't, you just find him "cute" cause he helped you with the Mark shit.' You argued with yourself. 'And he even said, that he sees you as a "sister' You reminded yourself. 'I guess'

Once you were done weirdly arguing with yourself in your head, you noticed you were snoring a bit, you blushed hoping Dan or anyone else didn't hear. You tried staying awake, but your eyes were still closed, so you fell back asleep.