Chapter 22

You're eyes widen, as Dan lips fell on yours, and he pulled you closer. You sat there, figuring out what to do, it was wrong, you couldn't do it.

You pulled away. "(Y/N)..." He said quietly, shakiness in his voice. "No..no...no..NO!" You yelled. "This is wrong, that was wrong, you're fucking just like Mark, and I refuse to be part of it!!" You yelled as you ran away from him, tears filling your eyes.

You looked around, trying to figure out where you were. Your tears filled your eyes so much, you couldn't see while you were running away.

You saw an alleyway, you walked into it, and sat on the ground. "Fuck me..." You whispered, your voice cracking as you did.

*Dans POV*

'Fuck why did I do that!?' I yelled in my head. 'I have a fucking girlfriend, and (Y/N) just got cheated on!!! She thinks I'm just like Mark now!!' I kicked the gravel  in frustration.

'Do I even like (Y/N)?' 'I mean we have a lot in common...but I'm dating Cat, and I really like her...I think..' I walk back to the flat, seeing Phil watching some anime.

"Oh hi Dan" He waved to me. "Hey Phil, we need to talk"

*Your POV*

"Why, why did we move here? Why did we got to Vidcon?" "I could've dodged this if I didn't come.." You whispered/yelled.

"(Y/N)?.." You heard a British tone, say your name. You turned your head looking at the front of the alleyway.

You couldn't see who it was, from the tears filling your eyes. The figure came closer to you, kneeling down beside you.

Your took the end of your sleeve, wiping the tears, from your eyes. In front of you, was a pale man, with ocean blue eyes, and black fringe that swooped to the right.

"P-Phil?" You said slightly confused. "Hey, Dan told what happened..are you okay?" He asked softly. "E-Everything? What did he tell you?" You asked, hoping Dan didn't tell about the kiss.

"Um, about you and Mark, and when Dan got mad at you, and you walked out and I guess ended up here." You sighed in relief. "Oh, um yeah I'm fine.." You said looking over.

"Good, well it's going to rain soon, we should get back to the flat." He took out his hand in front you. You kindly took it, and hopped up.

You walked back to the flat, as Phil said little things, to make you feel happier. You giggled at how goofy he is.