Chapter 17

*le time skip a month*

You were going to visit Mark tomorrow, you never told him when, you wanted to surprise him.

You walked into the living room, with your suitcase behind you. Dan,Phil, and (B/F/N) are in the living room. Dan and Phil came over a lot, since you guys found out you lived in the same flat. You all became closer as friends.

"Okay my plane leaves in 40 minutes, so I'm going to go ahead leave." "Oh okay" (B/F/N) got up to hug you. Dan and Phil followed by doing the same thing. "Be safe" Phil yelled as you went out the door. "Yeah yeah, bye" and you went out the door.

*le time skip*

Once you got off the plane, you got a taxi and went to Mark's house. You went up to the door and knocked. Matt and Ryan opened the door. "Oh hey (Y/N)!" "Ssh, Mark doesn't know I'm here I wanna surprise him."

"Oh okay, and our friend Amy is here also." Matt whispered. "Okay." "So where is he?" You asked. "Oh he's upstairs in his room." "Okay I'm going to go surprise him."

You went to his room, and the door was slightly cracked open. You peeked in and saw Mark, but you saw someone else too. You heard them talking, you started to listen.

"Mark, why don't you tell Matt, and Ryan we're dating!?" You heard a girl voice say, your froze. "Erm, w-we just need to wait.." Mark said. "Ugh fine" She got on her toes and kissed him, he didn't fight back, in fact he pulled her closer.

You were about to walk away, when your phone went off, you covered up the speaker and ran to the bathroom. You answered the phone. "H-Hello?.." Your voice broke, as you tried not to cry. "Hey (Y/N) are you okay? I called to make sure you were okay." It was Dan. "Y-Yeah..um..I'll call you back." You hung up.

You knew you couldn't say here, so you decided to text Shane(Shane Dawson). He's been your friend since you first started YouTube.
(Y=You. S=Shane.)
Y: 'Hey Shane, I'm in L.A for a few days can I stay with you?'

S: 'Yeah sure, what are you in L.A for?'

Y: 'Uh, I'll tell you why once I get there.'