Chapter 12

When i woke up the next day, i told (B/F/N) everything that happened. "Oh my god Really!?" She said excited. "Yep!" "I'm so happy for you, to be honest, I knew he liked you." She chuckled.

Nothing really happened at Vidcon, that day. (B/F/N) and i just took pictures with fans, and talked to other YouTubers. So now we had to get ready for the party.

I put on a black two piece bathing suit, and (picture above) over it. (B/F/N) put on a one piece pink and white bathing suit, with (Other picture above) over it.

We brought two towels with us, and headed out the door. I didn't like the ocean water, cause it's salty if you get it in your mouth, and it burns if it gets your eyes.

We put down the towels on the sand, and sat on them. "We should take a picture, for the Internetsss" (B/F/N) said pulling out her phone. "Okay"

We took a picture, and looked at to see if you looked good. I saw in the background, Dan doing a double chin, and Phil doing a peace symbol.

I turned around to see Dan holding his stomach laughing, and Phil laughing, but not as hard. "Dan!!" I yelled. "Oh no" Dan got up and started running. I chased after him.

We ran for about 2 minutes until, "Eek!" I yelled before falling. But when i felled, but didn't feel sand. I looked down and saw, Dan. "Ah, ow" he said looking up at me. I blushed a bit, and so did he, but couldn't help laughing. "Pfft, hahha, sorry" i said getting off him.

I helped him up, then Mark and Cat ran too us. "(Y/N) are you okay??" Mark said looking at me, when Cat took Dan's hand. "Yeah I'm fine, Dan broke my fall." Cat glared at me, yes I just winked at her.

"Are you guys a thing?" Cat spat out. "Uh, yeah why?" Mark replied, putting his arm around my waist.  "Just wondering" she said with a smirk. I looked at Dan confused, he just shrugged.

After that, Dan and I went back to (B/F/N) and Phil. They were talking and seeming like they were having a good time.

"Whatcha love birds talking about?" I smirked, as (B/F/N) jumped. "Shut up!" She blushed. I looked at Phil, who had a small smile.

I could see Dan laughing at the corner of you eye. "Dan!" Phil yelled as he stood up. "Bloody hell, not again" Dan said as he started running, while Phil chased him.

I started laughing uncontrollably. "I wouldn't be laughing" (B/F/N) smirked. "Oh no" I said while running.