Chapter 24

*Le time skip abouts 3 weeks later...fite me*

"Hey (B/F/N)!" You yelled from the kitchen. "Yes?" She yelled backed from her room. "When are you going on your date with Phil?" "I'm getting ready right now." She replied back. "Oh okay!" You got your cereal and sat down on the couch.

(B/F/N) came out of her room, to the living room. You turned around, to see her in(outfit above). "Wow you looked great!" You perked. "You think he'll like it?" She asked nervously. "Yeah of course!" "Heh, thanks (Y/N), well I don't leave for about 15 minutes, so I'll just watch TV with you." She said sitting with you. "Okay."

Your phone buzzed in your pocket.
You reached for your pocket, and grabbed your phone. "Who is it?" (B/F/N) asked. "Uh, Dan."
(D=Dan. Y=You)(You still fucking know this)

D: 'Hey (Y/N), can you come over more a minute?'

Y: 'Uh yeah sure, why?'

D: 'I'll tell you when you get here'

You put your phone in your pocket and got up. "So, Dan wants me to come over, I'll back." "Oh okay." You walked over to Dan and Phil's place, and knocked on the door.

The door opened, and you saw a blue eyes Phil. "Oh hi (Y/N), you need something?" Phil asked, with a soft smile on his face. "Actually Dan invited me over." "Oh, well he's in his room, or the bathroom I'm not sure cause he keeps going back and forth." "Okay"

You walked inside, and went towards Dan's room. "Dan!" You yelled. "I'm in the bathroom, give me a minute." He yelled from the bathroom, and you walked in his room. "K!"

You sat in his spinny chair, and took out your phone. "I wonder what he wants.." You scrolled through Instagram, till I shadow came upon you. You looked up to see, a Dan with very curled hair. You smiled.

"Okay so, Cat is in London for the weekend, and we're going on a date tonight, and I need your opinion." He looked down at you. "Yes?" You waited for him to continue. "Hair curled or, straight?"

"I like Hobbit Dan." You smiled gently. "But, I feel like you straighten the sides and back, but leave your fringe curled." You looked at him. "Thanks (Y/N)" "No problem." You walked out of his room, and into the living room, you didn't see Phil, so you guessed he probably left.

For some reason, you felt this jealousy inside you. You didn't know why, or what it was from, you just knew it was there.

You opened the door, to leave, and there in front of you, was Cat.