Chapter 3 - Eddie to the rescue <3

Phoebe's POV:

I watched as Eliza-bitch fell to the floor and smiled at Sophie and she grinned back at me knowing this wont be the last time this happens and we high fived. I turned around to see one of the new girls Alice- I think her name was walking towards us pretty mad when she saw Eliza-bitch behind me and she GROWLED!!! She fucking growled at us.

"what the hell did you do to Liz!!!" she screamed at us. "we just gave her, her punishment for talking to you new kids she knows the rules"I answered her back with a smirk.

Alice's POV: 

I walked up to the 'populars' as they think they are and I could immediately smell the blood from Liz and growled at them "what the hell did you do to Liz!!!" I screamed at them. what she said next pushed me to the limit "we just gave her, her punishment for talking to you new kids she knows the rules." I slapped her and Edward walked up behind me and ran straight past Sophie and Phoebe to get to his mate they just turned around and glared at them.

Edward's POV:

I walked up to and supported my Lizzie's head in my lap. I heard the thoughts of 'THEM' and turned to glare at them and suddenly Phoebe's lips were on mine I pushed her off and picked up Elizabeth and walked to the nurses office upset that I couldn't have stopped this from happening. I walked into the office and laid her down on the medic bed and the nurse walked over to the phone and contacted her parents. I couldn't resist it anymore and I kissed her.