Chapter 5

Elizabeth's POV:

I woke up to the feeling of being kissed, I opened my eyes and smiled on the inside when I saw Edward. I kissed him back and closed my eyes, I felt him smile into the kiss which made me think that he thought I was going to pull away from him. we broke for air and i smiled up at him, he smiled back down at me with his crooked smile when Sophia and Phoebe just had to barge in and gasp at the fact of me being awake and cuddling with Edward. Phoebe just had to speak "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING WITH MY BOYFRIEND BITCH!!!" well, she yelled gaining my full attention. Edward felt me tense and pulled me closer to his chest. what surprised me was what Edward said to her " I am not your boyfriend, I will never go out with a bitch like you and to be honest, the only person I will ever go out with is Liz." he said calmly but with a strong edge in his voice. I turned over and cuddled into his chest and said softly " And I wouldn't have it any other way."

Edward's POV:

After I said that I smiled as Liz cuddled into my chest, I looked up to the 'Popular's' and glared at them all I heard in their minds was 'why isn't he hugging me like that, why that skank' and 'the things I will do to her when we are alone then I heard a faint thought from Liz... 'why would he love me, nobody loves me thats why i'm all alone, sometimes I wish I was dead, at least then I would see my mum again.' I gasped at her thought. she looked up at me and asked me "what's wrong?" then I realized that I need her in my life more than I will ever need Bell... that's the first time I have thought about her since meeting Elizabeth. I have to tell her about me and my family, the only problem is will she still love me?