chapter 11.

Lizzie's POV:

It was now lunch time at school and me and the Cullen's are sat at their table only this time Edward isnt here yet. "so what do you think of Forks Liz?" Rosalie asked me while I sat eating. I swallowed the chip I was eating "it's okay I guess but Isabella has been giving me dirty looks all day. But she looks like a sweet girl aside from the looks she gives me." I replied looking down a bit. "Ugh she is coming over" she replied and I looked up to see Isabella walking over glaring at me. She stopped at the table.

"Hey Alice do you know where MY Edward is" Bella said smiling at Alice. Alice looked at me and then winked. "No I don't know where your Edward is but Elizabeth's Edward is out at the minute." She said with a sickening sweetness. I smiled at Alice and whispered a 'thanks' to her but then "Edward is my boyfriend BITCH keep your filthy hands off him" she spat in my face. By now everyone in school had stopped what they were doing and looking at us. Rosalie stood up and growled "Edward broke up with your sorry ass because he didn't love you. He left you. HE DOESN'T WANT YOU SO LEAVE OUR FAMILY ALONE!!" She shouted the last bit and Bella cowered. I stood up and said "I think it would be best if you left us alo-" I was stopped mid sentence when she slapped me. I smelt Edward enter and all of a sudden my hair was gripped and my head was smashed against the table. "BELLA!!" Edward shouted as he rushed over and shoved her off me but not enough to hurt her and helped me up. My head was spinning and I felt weak. "Baby are you okay?" He asked me I looked up at him through the fuzz and smiled "Yeh I think I'm okay, I just need some water." He helped me stand up and he sat in my seat and pulled me onto his lap wrapping his arms around me as I drank my water and I smiled, leaning into his hold."