chapter 16- Jacob Black?

Liz's POV:

I flinched at the frown HE had on his face I moved closer to Edward. "Who do you think you are Bloodsucker! How could you hurt Bella after she accepted YOU of all MONSTERS to accept!" I growled on the inside. I glared at him. Feeling Edward flinch and seeing the other Cullen's recoil. I stood up.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE COMING IN AND POINTING FINGERS, IF I RECAL YOU WERE THE ONE THAT TOLD HER OUR LEGENDS AND MADE HER CURIOUS. You aren't any different to them. If not your worse Mutt." I jabbed my finger into his chest and shoved him over onto the floor. "they are better people than you would ever be. You're the one that caused her to go looking for trouble. If you could have just kept your mouth shut she would still be as ignorant as the day she moved here." He looked at me like I had just killed his dad. I turned around and cuddled with Edward. I heard Jacob growl " that... THAT is what you left Bella for?" He said pointing at me. I heard Edward growl harshly at Jacob. "THAT HAS A NAME, SHE IS FEMALE AND SHE IS MY SOULMATE SO GO AND BANG BELLA AND LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE!!!" I saw Bella and Jacob flinch at his voice. They followed through with his order and left us be, for now.