chapter 15

Liz's POV:

Its three days after I found out I was pregnant and Edward and I haven't been in school since, we are cuddled on the sofa watching a movie... Rise of the Guardians I think it is called when we heard a truck pull up out front. I felt Edward tense, which meant it can only be one person. Bella. I sat there drinking a cup of deer blood sharing it with Edward from his hunt last night. "Where is Edward, Esme?" I heard Bella ask Esme, her response was "I think he is with his girlfriend up in her room" I smiled at her response. We heard Bella huff and start up the stairs. I kissed Edward and he deepened it trying to make the thought of Bella coming upstairs disappear.

I briefly hear the rest of the family start up the stairs trying to stop her. The door opened and I heard her gasp and we pulled away. I saw Edward roll his eyes and I smiled at him. I heard the rest of the family arrive at the door.

Bella stormed up to Edward and looked at him with a look of jealousy as I was cuddled up to him. She smirked to me and kissed Edward! Edward shoved her off and she fell over. I looked at her with anger in my eyes and she walked up to me after picking herself up.

She slapped me. Again. "That's what you get for kissing MY Edward!" I looked at her with pain in my eyes with angry tears in my eyes. Me and all of the Cullen's tensed up at the smell of wet dog. We turned to the door and I growled when Jacob Black; Alpha of the La Push pack walked through the door and glared at Edward. MY Edward!

A/N

sorry this chapter is short but the next one is going to be longer than this one.

Kelsey xx