chapter 14

Elizabeth's POV:

When we got home Edward rushed me up into Carlisle's medical office and laid me down on the bed and rushed out to grab Carlisle. I pulled up my shirt to rub my belly to ease the pains a bit only to stop when I see a small bump on my once flat stomach. I squeaked and Edward rushed in only to stop when he saw my stomach. We met each other's eyes and he had a small smile on his face. I was pregnant. But it looked about a month along and we had only had sex once and that was four days ago. I frowned.

Edward's POV:

When I heard a squeak from Liz I rushed up to protect her if need be only to stop at the sight I saw. Her looking at her belly with a look of surprise. I followed her eyes and looked at her stomach only to see a bump there. Not just any bump, a pregnancy bump. I smiled slightly and walked over to her, I kissed her forehead and hugged her.

time skip.

Liz's POV:

The others arrived home a couple hours later to see me and Edward cuddled up on the couch with my head in his lap and him playing with my hair. I had changed into some baggy clothes for pyjamas. Rose rushed over to me and asked me what is wrong. I looked at her and smiled. "Nothing is wrong, I just found out some amazing news." She looked confused and then Alice rushed over and asked. "So it is true. I knew it would happen." I just looked at her and then I turned to Rosalie and smiled. "I'm pregnant Rose, and I want you to be the godmother." She looked as if she was going to cry but she couldn't "congrats sis, I'm happy for you two." She said with a huge smile on her face. She hugged me and then walked off to the kitchen to help Esme cook some cookies for me. I looked up at Edward and smiled snuggling into his chest.