Chapter 12 - intimate?

*WARNING THIS SCENE IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES AND IF YOU ARE UNDER 16... well it's okay I'm only 15 😅😋

Enjoy xxx

Lizzie's POV:

It's been a couple of weeks since the incident with Bella and now Edward and I are sat in our bedroom in the Cullen house just talking about life in general and our future relationship. We were talking about when we would have sex he wanted to wait until we were married, which of course if he asked me I would say yes to him, but I didn't want to wait that long. I had the urge to pee so I stood up and walked into our bathroom after telling him I was going to pee and then shower I winked at him giving him a kiss on the lips and walked into the bathroom and started to get ready for my plan. Me and Alice had spoken about this a couple of hours earlier whilst we were shopping when she had a vision of tonight. She bought me some lingerie that I wouldn't normally even look at let alone wear, but Alice said it was perfect.

Time skip

I walked out of the bathroom to see Edward on our bed in his pants without his top on he looked up and smiled at me before noticing the outfit I had on. I walked over to him making sure to sway my hips. I asked in a seductive tone "are you sure you want to wait baby?" He looked at me with lust but I just crawled on top of him kissing his neck. Enjoying the noises he made when I did this. I felt his hands hold my bum and smiled looking up to him "N-no I want you now but please be careful I don't want to hurt you baby girl." I kissed him with so much passion it hurt. I pulled back and he pushed me onto my back. He made me feel loved, like I'm not some mutant between two enemy species, and I loved him back because of that.

He kissed my neck sucking on my skin but not enough to break the skin leaving marks all over my body. I moaned quietly when he hit the spot on my neck where I was sensitive.

Mini time skip.

He pushed into me slowly after we had undressed each other and we moaned together. I pushed my hips to his after the first couple of thrusts and I was in heaven. I rolled over pushing Edward with me and I rode him, fast until I felt my end near. "Baby I'm gonna cum..." I said panting. I lent forward placing a kiss on his lips. Silently screaming when my orgasm hit. I felt him release into me. I collapsed onto his chest with him still in me and slowly drifted of to a delightful sleep.