chapter 23 - Alone time with the girls part 2

Lizzie's POV

I grinned as I ate a slice of pizza, Rose smiled at me with flushed cheeks and giggled as she tasted food for the first time in ages. "It's amazing, Liz I wish I could eat this all of the time." I laughed slightly at this and looked at Bella whom is sat quietly on the couch next to me. "Bella, can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked her, hoping to get her to like me. "Sure, whatever." She stood and walked into the next room.

"What do you want?" She said sounding like she was bored of being here. "Why do you hate me?" I asked quietly tilting my head. "I HATE you because you stole my soul mate from me. He said I was his reason for living, and then YOU come along and seduce him with your witchy powers!" She retaliated to me. "I didn't even know you existed when I got with him, he wasn't at all bothered with my 'seducing him'. And for your information I am not a bad person, BUT he is not your soul mate, he said your his La tau cantae, which means a blood singer. Do you know what a blood singer is?" I asked her with sass. She shook her head no and I laughed. "A blood singer is someone who's blood is created for a certain vampire to DRINK, you are a walking blood bag to Edward, THAT is why he kept you around." She shook her head in disbelief thinking I was wrong.

"No Edward loves me." She retaliated, I sighed mentally 'this bitch just isn't going to understand' I walked closer to her "Bella do you love Jacob?"
"Yes of course I do!" I snorted out a laugh "well then you can't love Edward at the same time! What you 'feel' for Edward isn't love, it's possession, it's obsession over someone you want but cannot have!" And with that I walked out and sat next to Emily, I heard the girls giggling, letting me know that I put her in her place. "Girl you are harsh with words, I love you for that." Emily said to me and the others nodded in agreement.

I had a sudden thought. I looked over at Alice as she giggled, looking at she she smiled and nodded at me. "Girls, what would you say if I told you I wanted to die my hair?" I said carefully. Emily and Rose squealed and ran over to me "oh, oh, oh what colour and when?" They asked at the same time. I smiled at them "I was thinking either a purple or a blue." They jumped up and down and ran to get dressed. Me, Alice and Bitch- I mean Bella got changed as well before walking out to two of the cars, my Lamborghini and Rosalie's convertible. Rose, Bella and Esme got into the convertible whilst me, Emily and Alice got into my car.

Mini time skip

I walked out of the salon with my new hair style and giggled when I saw the girls jaws drop, well everyone's but Bitchy Bella. "Well, do you like my new look?" I asked them quietly. They all nodded their heads and ran up to me feeling my newly cut lavender coloured hair.

You see, I have always liked my long blonde hair but I felt like a change was coming, which made me want to change myself

You see, I have always liked my long blonde hair but I felt like a change was coming, which made me want to change myself. I have never had any doubts about my looks to be honest, until this moment when I realised what Edwards reaction might be. Oh well, you only live once. "You look absolutely AMAZING girl, you are slaying the purple hair." Rose said to me with a smirk on her face. "Say I wonder what Edwards reaction will be, even I would turn gay for you Liz." She said laughing loudly. Bella just scoffed and walked back to the cars.

When we got back to the house, Esme made us some more snacks and we pulled an all nighter, as we waited for the boys to get home from hunting.

Mini time skip again

We heard the door open and all went quiet. "Girls?" We heard Carlisle say as they came up stairs. We stayed silent as we looked at each other from our hiding places, Bella was in the bathroom so we decided to play a prank on the boys when they got home. They walked into the room and was confused, our scents were all over the room. "Okay girls you got us, you can come out now" they said rolling their eyes.

We stepped out of our hiding places and giggled so loudly, I ran up to Edward and his jaw dropped. I saw his eyes run over my body since I had changed into a sports bra and shorts for the evening. Lusted clouded his eyes and he pulled me close. "I love the new look, you should dress like this all the time." He pulled back, winked at me, before slapping my ass.

I jumped shocked before jumping on him and him running upstairs, let's just say, I never got any sleep that night. 😉

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I am soooo sorry that I haven't updated, BUT I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm just getting back into the swing of things so if I don't update often then I apologise.

I am now done with school, and getting ready to start college. If you ever feel like you need someone to talk to, then just PM me through Wattpad. ❤️

Love Kelsey x