Chapter 10 - school in Forks?

Lizzies POV:

I woke up the next morning in Edward's arms and smiled up at him. I breathed in his scent and sat up, walking towards the bathroom. I took a shower and got dressed. I blow dried my hair and curled it slightly into loose ringlets. I put on some light makeup mainly eye makeup to make my eyes pop. I put in my lip piercing which I got done on my birthday a month ago as a gift from Edward and I put on a light purple lipstick. (Pic above)

I walked into the living room and grabbed an apple, quickly eating it then rushing to my keys and out the door with the others following me. Me Edward and Rosalie would be in my car and Emmett, Jasper and Alice got into the jeep. "So you excited to see our school?" Rose asked me as I drove up to the school I nodded at her and revved the engine as we pulled into the school parking lot. We got a lot of stares as I pulled up next to the jeep. We all stepped out and shut the doors. I heard whispers about my car and me but I didn't really care as I walked up to Edward and hugged him. He kissed me on the lips as if he was claiming me as his. We pulled away when Rose nudged me in the side and said "Bella is glaring at you" I turned and followed her gaze and frowned when I saw the plain brunette that was Isabella stood next to an old red Chevy truck. I looked up at Edward who wasn't affected by her and he looked down at me smiling he whispered "don't worry I don't care about her" he grabbed my hand and we all walked into the school with other students following us with their eyes.

Bella's POV:

I pulled up into school in a kind of good mood. I had seen Jacob last night which took the pain of HIM away however once I stepped out and shut my door when I turned around I saw a familiar jeep pull into the lot. Emmett stepped out of the drivers side followed by Alice and Jasper stepping out of the back. They turned and looked as a Lamborghini pulled into the lot. My eyes went wide as they pulled in next to the jeep. Edward, Rosalie and a blonde girl stepped out, the blonde girl shut and locked her door before walking over to MY Edward, he bent down and kissed her. They stayed like this until Rosalie nudged her and glared at me. The girl turned to face me and I saw the clearest blue eyes I had ever seen. She frowned at me and turned to Edward as he said something to her and they all walked of into school holding hands.

I had just one question on my mind.

WHO IS THAT BITCH AND WHY IS SHE WITH MY EDWARD!!!