The truth.

Elizabeth's POV:

Edward and I are walking from the nurse's office after the little incident with Phoebe and Sophie hand in hand towards his car. we stood at his car when he suddenly looked nervous 'I wonder what's wrong with him?' "Liz I need to tell you something about myself" he whispered I barely heard him. I looked at him confused I mean sure we only meet each other today but it feels like we have known each other for our whole lives. Plus, he's not the only one with a huge secret.

"Look Eddie you're not the only one with a secret you know I have one too but if you're talking about your whole family being vampires then yeh I already knew that one and that just makes my secret even better." I said with a grin on my face. He looked at me shocked when I said that he then said to me "how, what secret are you talking about?" I just looked at him "I am a hybrid but not one you would expect" I said to him with a wink. He just looked at me more confused. "what kind of hybrid are you then?" I looked up at him through my thick lashes and smiled a little "I'm half vampire, half werewolf, like I said not one you would expect." he just looked at me gobsmacked as I got into his Volvo he quickly sped around to the other side and got in and smiled at me. "I'm just glad I don't have to be so careful around you like I was my girlfriend in Forks. though spending time with you today definitely helped me recover from her I thought I was doomed to be alone."

I just looked at him with a grin on my face as we pulled up to my house and got out of the car, he ran around to face me and hugged me, smelling my vanilla shampoo that I used this morning. I pulled away and lent up to kiss him, he immediately responded making the kiss deeper. We pulled away and I grabbed my bag walking up to the door. I turned around and blew him a goodbye kiss before walking into my house.