Chapter 21 Suprise?

The person above is who plays Elizabeth :)

Liz' POV

I woke up feeling a bit better after what I had done last night and when I turned I saw Eddie with a sad look on his face... oh no he must of seen the bandages. "E-Edward?" I asked my voice croaking. He turned to look at me and smiled slightly but it didn't reach his eyes. "It's not your fault baby." He whispered. I flinched and nodded at him "it is my fault I could have done something to protect it and now it's gone. Our baby is gone." I felt tears fall down my face. He turned to me fully and wiped my tears away. "Why don't you hate me for killing your baby?" He looked at me shocked and flinched slightly at the words that came out of my mouth

"I don't hate you because it's not your fault babe, these things happen and we can't help these things. Please, just don't hurt yourself anymore, I'm here if you need to talk about it." He said quietly. I looked up at him and hugged him hard. I felt him lightly chuckle and I smiled a small smile into his chest. I felt him pick me up and move towards the door. "Can we go hunting bub?" I asked into his chest "mmm yes if Carlisle says your okay we can go hunting." I nodded and he moved downstairs. When he stopped I looked up at him. He went to put me down but I clutched onto him tightly. I heard Carlisle chuckle "come on Liz I will check you over and then you can go hunting." I nodded looking into his honey eyes.

Mini time skip

I was upstairs in the closet trying to find a hunting outfit, I eventually decided on a dark blue shirt, leather trousers, a leather jacket and a pair of blue Nike trainers. I put my hair up into a messy ponytail and walked out to Edward, he smiled at what I was wearing and grabbed a hold of my hand, "after we have hunted and I'm at my strongest I have a surprise for Rosalie." Edward smiled at me seeing in my mind what I had planned. We ran out into the forest behind the house and stopped before we reached the boundary line between forks and La Push. I closed my eyes and listened carefully to the sounds around us. I heard three strong heartbeats and my eyes snapped open. I followed to the heartbeats and gasped silently. It was a family of black bears. I looked to Edward and he grinned we ran towards the two adults and snapped their necks and quickly drank them. When I was done I looked at the baby bear cub and walked over to it. I picked it up and gave it a kiss on its wet nose. I can't kill the cub, I want to keep her. I looked to Edward and he smiled at me and nodded at me. We ran to the house and I gripped onto the cub a bit tighter feeling her starting to make a fuss.

When we walked up to the door I stopped slightly feeling nervous. We stepped into the house and walked into the living room. Gasps were heard all around the room from our family. "Sweetie is that a bear cub?" Esme asked me carefully, I nodded and smiled slightly holding the bear in a rocking position and boobed her wet nose, she sneezed. "You do realise I eat them, right?" Emmett asked me like I was stupid. Rose smacked him round the back of the head. "Is it okay if I keep her?" I asked Carlisle quietly. He nodded his head yes and I squealed quietly. They all giggled and chuckled at my response and I ran upstairs, Edward was following me in tow.

That really helped me get my mind off of my baby... BABY. I place down little Brownie, yes I named her Brownie and ran down to Rose. "Rosie how much do you love me?" I said in a persuading voice. "Very much, why do you ask sis?" I giggled and grabbed her hand smiling at her. She gasped at the feeling she got in her body of it now being able to carry and create a baby she looked more alive due to her having to become temporarily human in order to hold the baby. "Congrats, thank you for taking me in like a little sister, I hope you enjoy your new family whenever you decide to try for one." She was silent for a few seconds making me think that she didn't like it, but then a huge smile broke out on her face and she squealed. She launched at me and we collapsed into a heap on the floor. I burst out laughing and Rose later joined me. Emmett came in and froze at the sight of her looking like a human.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys kelsey here, sorry it took me a while to get this chapter out, just having a little writers block, also my new book is out and I would love for you guys to tell me what you think on the first chapter

I hope you enjoyed ^ - ^(^ω^)