Chapter 7 - lizzies past?

Time skip - 3 months.

Elizabeth's POV:

Edward and I have been together since the day of the incident, and we are really close. Our relationship is steady and we're thinking of going out for a hunt. We do this every week it helps us to bond and to get closer together, which he says he lacked with his ex Isabella Swan. He has told me about his past. Edward Anthony Mason Cullen is his full name and the real reason as to why they moved back to Alaska. He told me of how Carlisle had found him dying of the Spanish influenza and his mum had asked Carlisle to help him, by turning him. So I had told him about mine and how I came to be who I am today.

*Flashback*

My parent were called Rachel Dale and Andrew Black-wolf. They met three months before I was born. They had instantly connected as my dad had imprinted on my mum. My mum had the gift of fertility and thus gave birth to me. You see my mum and dad were hated by both of their kind because of their bond, and once I was born I was sent off with the only vampire that cared about my mum and the connection my parents had and swore to keep me safe. His name is Casper Smith and he now takes the role as my 'dad'.

Once the Voltori found out about my parents bonds they hunted them down and destroyed them. You see Aro liked my mums gift because she was the only known female vampire to be able to give birth but was uncaring towards her due to the fact of who her mate was. Thus Aro destroyed them both, leaving me in the care of Casper.

*Flashback end*

I snapped out of my daydream when I felt a cool breeze behind me and very familiar arms wrapping around my waist. I turned towards him and lent onto his chest giving him a kiss that's when he spoke "hey baby, would you like to move with me and my family, back to Forks? Casper can join" I looked up at him