chapter 4(b)

Nalia heart pounded in her throat.The door adjoining to her husband's room had been banged open and she flew up in a drowsy way.
The candles had burnt low so the hour must be late.
It seemed he had decided to join her afterall.He had left her before saying he could not go forth with it.

Feeling more nervous than before she stood beside her bed awkwardly not knowing how to proceed.
He came to her then in a craze half drunk stupifer it seemed.
His arms went around her waist and pulled her body to press firmly on his.
She gasped never having been handled thus by a man so directly.
She could feel her body absorb his heat as he tangled his hands into her open hair and sighed before burrying his face in it.
"Your hair has the most erotic combination that I can not explain for my life how it affects me." He pulled back to give her body a sensual gaze and Nalia felt a strong urge to wrap herself in a robe but forced her hands to remain clenched at her side.
Her senses returned as she felt him touch the curve of her buttock and a strange sensation filled her even as she tried to pull away.'but what was this?'
Being as sheltered as all of societies maidens, she was dim witted about the happenings of the marital bed. All that she had gotten out of her more experienced sister was that it was painful then pleasurable and you would not want it to stop.
Tho what it was she knew not.
Ms.Stockmann had late last night crawled into her  room for an awkward talk about tonight, informing her that one was to be tolerable to one's husband.
Hahn pulled her back into his arms with a low chuckle and she stiffened with indignation which only caused more laughter.
'No no,do not be stuborn,I promise you I will be gentle.Ah Anna,I've longed for you so."
With that promise he bundled her closer to his body and his arms encircled her waist.As his lips claimed hers again Nalia thought he neither smelt of wine nor brandy before all thought was lost to her as his tongue dipped into hers.
She had heard,aye,seen it once,but had never felt the thrill of the french kiss bestowed upon her.
Her body shook with pleasure, she had no idea how her hands had taken hold of his thin cotton shirt so that it bunched in her hands now.
Gasping with shame, she disentangled herself from him and fled to the bed.She sat on the edge at the foot of the bed.Her mind reeling.
Confused feelings fighting for her attention.
He had kissed her so thoroughly,held her and even caressed her. Gracious!and she had behaved less like a lady.Clinging to him thus.
What must he think of her now.
Unaware that the subject of her worry had climbed into bed and was right behind her,she gave a start and tried shooting out of bed when she felt his tongue on her ear and a bolt of sensation shot through her body.
Her rising action and his hold on her thin nightgown,caused the fabric to tear away and she felt cold night air caressing her back.
She heard him gasp and she dared not turn to face him knowing full well that her entire back was now exposed to him save for her drawers.
She looked at the hundreds of candles filling her chambers and regretted not snuffing them out when he had left her to go 'change' out of his wedding attire.
She heard his quick intake of breath and felt herself being pulled back onto the bed.He said not a word but started tracing patterns on her back.The sensation was strange yet intoxicating.
She shivered in delight and heard him groan low in his throat when her body went weak in his hold.Renewing his ministrations,he attacked the juncture between her shoulder blades and neck and repeatedly gnawed at the flesh there.No wonder,Nalia thought, no wonder the happenings of the matrimonial bed were kept so close.If ever any maiden knew of the pleasures,why,they would throw their virtues to the wind.She certainly would have.Her lids fell closed and she leaned against her husband's  frame for support until his hand came foward and fondled her bare breast.
She pushed foward trying to escape the intensity of his action,it seemed that his actions  fed the pleasure directly into her blood stream.Murmuring reasuringly he pushed her onto the bed,with a gentleness that surprised her for he had always been so crude towards her,and returned his mouth to hers.She raised her chin and closed her eyes and he kissed her so strongly that she shook.She felt his tongue at her breast and gasped her delight,her back arching and of their own will her hands moved to hold his head there.
Small sounds climb to her throat and she
was ashamed to hear herself moan in pleasure.She heard a savage sound and knew it was surely not hers but he bit her dusky peak and Nalia threw her head back in the newfound pleasure he was feeding her.She could feel her heart race,pumping blood everywhere,sending the heady sensation to the curl of her toes and she danced on the edge of some promised delight. She felt his weight on her as he pressed his body fully on hers and she opened her eyes as she deduced his bare skin.How or when he had disrobed she knew not except that her hands itched to feel the rippling skin of his chest.She gazed up and found him watching her,watch him and the fire in his eyes bolded her enough for her to place a hand on his back and reach to kiss him.He paused in the act of lifting her leg to his back and groaned.Loudly,feelingly and Nalia wondered if that was good or bad. "If you keep gazing at me in such a way wife,I will forget myself and take my pleasures from you in the most savage of ways,"he said to her breaking the silence that had taken hold of them since he came to her.
Blushing she averted her gaze and bit her lip not understanding his words but knowing he meant them.Again she found herself wishing someone had told her more about the happenings of this bed.His mouth went back to suckling her breast and she forgot her resolve to not look at him and gazed at him with a moan on her lips and found his eyes,which looked darker staring back at her.As she writhed under his arms the air in her lungs being pulled out of her in pants, she felt his hand caress a trail on her inner thigh.She felt scandalous delight,the fire he had started was building to an inferno and she knew not how to put it out.
His fingers inched closer to the juncture of her things and she felt ashamed.Not that he was touching her thus but because she wanted him to.
It was as if her mind knew he held a delight just for her and his fingers would unleash it.
She felt heat color her cheeks as her hips rose involuntary and he chuckled.
"Don't worry,petit,you'll get what your looking for,"he said with such promise that she lowered her lashes. He teased her then his fingers so close but not yet there and his mouth went to the space between her breasts to provocatively lick there and she wailed in frustration.
"You must first ask for what you want,wife.You must ask first... "his mouth found her breast again and the relieve, she thought she would feel was eclipsed by the intensity of her need.She knew not what she needed except that he had to touch her there and offer some form of relieve.Her hands clawed at his back, seeking blindly for something she did not know.Her gaze found his and she saw him watch her torment.The only joy she felt was in knowing he was suffering too for his face was contured as if in agony.
"Anna..."her name came out as a pant from his mouth and her mind responded to the huskiness of his voice by making her need all the more.Desperately she tried moving her hips to force his hand but he pulled back just in time.Feeling beyond pride or shame,she dug her hands into his hair and moaned his name gazing her plea to him.
"My lord,I... I don't know what to ask"
His body stiffened and he gazed back into her eyes even as his fingers traced delicate patterns around her flesh but not touching her where she needed him to.
"Do you know now?"
She did not answer, her body was too busy feeling.
"Yes,Nathaniel,please..."
She would have said more except she felt his body ripple and his gaze intensified as he finally granted her her wish and touched her there.She gasped and her body finally pushed over the edge and she  convulsed in the pleasure she felt and her toes curled in delight.She had never felt something so strong and so good.

As her body relaxed again she felt sudden pain and cried out.
"Im so sorry,so sorry.I can't.... can't... control myself." She looked at her husband and with a sudden insight realised that there bodies had finally joined.The deed was done and as the intensity of the pain receeded to a dull ache,she tried to relax and give as much pleasure as she had received.Remembering how he had enjoyed her hands on his back and her mention of his name,she gazed at him and traced her hands to his back.His muscles rippled where she touched him and he thrust into her again,his body shaking violently.Nalia burried her face in the croak of his neck, delighting in the scent of his body.He smelt of sweat and a hint of earth and some other strong scent.He took her leg in his hand and wrapped it around his waist murmuring some words that Nalia could not make out.
He drove into her again and this time she felt a stir of something close to the pleasure she had felt before and she arched her back in response to it.
"Thats it,oh my sweet,you're so beautiful..."
Somehow they found a rhythm and Nalia was amazed to discover that she no longer felt ashamed  to show how she wanted him.Clawing at his back,she repeatedly called his name knowing how well he liked that.
He groaned and thrust one more time, his body stilling as he released his essence into her body and Nalia's body reached the place it had before.

Withdrawing from her, he planted a kiss on her forehead and pulled her body next to his before pulling the covers over them.
Listening to his heart pump, she relaxed knowing he atleast had not left her.The exhaustion of the last couple of days took over and listening to the wild beat of her husband's heartbeat,she let the sleep over take her.